4. BSQ and Bubba Q

5. Dafell

6. Dafell 2 ( Kids)

7. Endobaby ( Millie and guest)

8. Endobaby #2 (Guest and Guest)

9. Reammi 1

10. Reammi 2

11. Alcouple ( Ed and Rita)

I know you want your name added to our Group!!!!!

Belly on up and have it added.....

I am already so excited .......It is never too early to start a group cruise, we have so much to chat about!!!!!! SO STOP PEEPING AND START CHATTING!!!!!!!

Hi Pugs

Please also put me down for a maybe. Hard to plan too far out and will need to know pricing too.

Thanks for planning another cruise for us....you did a great job on the other one.

Have a nice weekend!

I know it will all depend on pricing.I do know it is a long way off, however that is what makes it much fun, all the chatting before hand! I know the price will be great, I feel it!!!!

1. Pugs ( Joe and Barbara)

2. Pugs 2 ( John and ?)

3. VaCruizer

4. BSQ and Bubba Q

5. Dafell

6. Dafell 2 ( Kids)

9. Reammi 1

10. Reammi 2

12. Logie ( Lynn)

Good morning all.:D Where is Gary? :confused: It's not the same without him.:rolleyes:

Who are we Chopped Liver!!!!LOL:D

I sent him an e-mail, Ed you drop him a line and see if he is OK...

MAYBE!!!!!! Whats up with that, put Rita on the Line........ LOL:D

Who will do the Coffee on!!!! You know we need YA!!!!!:)

1. Pugs ( Joe and Barbara)

2. Pugs 2 ( John and ?)

3. VaCruizer

4. BSQ and Bubba Q

5. Dafell

6. Dafell 2 ( Kids)

9. Reammi 1

10. Reammi 2

12. Logie ( Lynn)

13. Boundingmaynard

14. Annual Cruiser

15. Elgruen 1

16. Elgruen 2

Good afternoon " Lifers"........:)

WOOOOOOHOOO !!!!!!!!!!!! Look at our list grow.....:eek:

If your name is not on the list, you are going to miss one of the best group cruise ...... The " Lifers know how to PARTY!!!!!!:D

What are you waiting for, I know you want to be a "" Lifer"":)

:)

Our summer break is from 5/22/2010 to 8/1/2010.

As long as we will be back by 8/1/2010, please add us to the list. 2 cabins - 1 with 4 and the other with 2.

I do hope the dates will work for you!!:)

:D The Boundingmaynards may be interested in such a trip, we just can't stop talking about what a great time we had.

Here is another reminder...

Picture1151.jpg

That was a lot of fun, next time I am going to win:D

I am trying to get an idea of the sailing dates for July 2010, Based on what I am seeing, the Freedome does a 8 day Western , a 6 day western and an 8 day eastern, Can some one look at this and help me understand how the sailings are falling... We are looking at a 8 day Western , that will get us Costa Rica and Panama. Am I correct?:confused:

I am trying to get an idea of the sailing dates for July 2010, Based on what I am seeing, the Freedome does a 8 day Western , a 6 day western and an 8 day eastern, Can some one look at this and help me understand how the sailings are falling... We are looking at a 8 day Western , that will get us Costa Rica and Panama. Am I correct?:confused:

Assuming the schedules all stay the same the Western looks like it would sail July 31. The other one prior should sail on July 4th and I know you said Carnival won't allow groups on holiday sailings. I think I counted along the calendar right.

Of course, since none of this is released yet we won't really know until they publish the schedule officially.:)

Assuming the schedules all stay the same the Western looks like it would sail July 31. The other one prior should sail on July 4th and I know you said Carnival won't allow groups on holiday sailings. I think I counted along the calendar right.

Of course, since none of this is released yet we won't really know until they publish the schedule officially.:)

Thats what I came up with also.:) ...I think Johna may know a little more, I sent her a e-mail today, just to see if she can see some dates we can't..

Im in. We will have to wait for sure as when the prices come out to say 100% . I know we talked about several different sailings. But did we consider The Dream out of Port Canaveral?? New ships always bring great prices and its cheap to fly into Orlando. Its just a thought but I figured I would say it. I have not seen any groups going for July 2010. Im excited.

Im in. We will have to wait for sure as when the prices come out to say 100% . I know we talked about several different sailings. But did we consider The Dream out of Port Canaveral?? New ships always bring great prices and its cheap to fly into Orlando. Its just a thought but I figured I would say it. I have not seen any groups going for July 2010. Im excited.

We talked about it but discovered there are already a couple of 2010 Dream groups in the works ahead of us. :( Glad you two are in! Hopefully prices will be good.

There are already a few groups for the Dream Summer 2010, so that is out, They will not plug in another. Sorry

Archived