****Possible CC group “LIFERS” on Carnival Freedom -JULY 2010***

Pugs

Im in. We will have to wait for sure as when the prices come out to say 100% . I know we talked about several different sailings. But did we consider The Dream out of Port Canaveral?? New ships always bring great prices and its cheap to fly into Orlando. Its just a thought but I figured I would say it. I have not seen any groups going for July 2010. Im excited.

We talked about this and we were informed there were other in front of us for the Dream.

Im in. We will have to wait for sure as when the prices come out to say 100% . I know we talked about several different sailings. But did we consider The Dream out of Port Canaveral?? New ships always bring great prices and its cheap to fly into Orlando. Its just a thought but I figured I would say it. I have not seen any groups going for July 2010. Im excited.

New ships group rates are always high, after they have been out for a yr or two, you then get really good pricing. The Liberty was already 3 yrs old, that is why we got such a great deal for the prime time. Summer is a high season anyway.

1. Pugs ( Joe and Barbara)

2. Pugs 2 ( John and ?)

3. VaCruizer

4. BSQ and Bubba Q

5. Dafell

6. Dafell 2 ( Kids)

7. Endobaby ( Millie and guest)

8. Endobaby #2 (Guest and Guest)

9. Reammi 1

10. Reammi 2

11. Alcouple ( Ed and Rita)

12. Logie ( Lynn)

13. Boundingmaynard

14. Annual Cruiser

15. Elgruen 1

16. Elgruen 2

17. Jeffy294

Assuming the schedules all stay the same the Western looks like it would sail July 31. The other one prior should sail on July 4th and I know you said Carnival won't allow groups on holiday sailings. I think I counted along the calendar right.

Of course, since none of this is released yet we won't really know until they publish the schedule officially.:)

I did this a long time ago for possible dates. You are right on July 31st and the other is July 3rd. The 8 day cruises repeat every 28 days.

Pugs, are you going to have them check both dates for pricing or only 1?

I did some snooping on the 01/16/2010 Freedom cruise and these are the prices they have:

Prices and Amenities

Inside 4A $700 per person

Ocean View 6A $835 per person

Balcony 8A $1,055 per person

Suite 11 $1,645 per person

No single 1A's available

Triple and Quad pricing SUBJECT TO CHANGE AT ANY TIME

Inside 4A $360 per person

Ocean View 6A $390 per person

Balcony 8A $420 per person

Suite 11 $500 per person

This is the only freedom CC Group with our ports right now for 2010. One thing everyone needs to remember when looking at the pricing, it is 8 days not 7.

I did some snooping on the 01/16/2010 Freedom cruise and these are the prices they have:

Prices and Amenities

Inside 4A $700 per person

Ocean View 6A $835 per person

Balcony 8A $1,055 per person

Suite 11 $1,645 per person

No single 1A's available

Triple and Quad pricing SUBJECT TO CHANGE AT ANY TIME

Inside 4A $360 per person

Ocean View 6A $390 per person

Balcony 8A $420 per person

Suite 11 $500 per person

This is the only freedom CC Group with our ports right now for 2010. One thing everyone needs to remember when looking at the pricing, it is 8 days not 7.

Keep in mine , we are sailing in the Summer, prime time, however not to much higher. The Norm in the summer is lower OBC...

I don't think they will give us the 4th. Prime holiday sailing. If you check the member forum you will see no group Holiday sailing. Carnival can sail out Holidays , they make their money eather way! They would price Holiday groups way up! However I will do what you all want, I can ask Laura if you wish.

Keep in mine , we are sailing in the Summer, prime time, however not to much higher. The Norm in the summer is lower OBC...

I don't think they will give us the 4th. Prime holiday sailing. If you check the member forum you will see no group Holiday sailing. Carnival can sail out Holidays , they make their money eather way! They would price Holiday groups way up! However I will do what you all want, I can ask Laura if you wish.

What no single pricing? Since when? Carnival always has single prices. Count me out if not. But maybe they sold out right away or something. Also as it is 8 nights are we booking the one that falls on the weekend?

Good Morning Everyone!! Haven't been on in a few days -- busy, busy, busy. I've been putting finishing touches on the trip my sister and I are taking in September.

Man -- that picture that got posted of me is horrible -- I wonder why I don't look so happy????:confused: I was! Maybe surprised that I won, since I never win anything!

We are still talking about the trip in 2010 -- we were really hoping for the Baltimore trip, but perhaps my sister and I will do that one in the fall of that year. So put MarylandLady, MarylandLady's DH, and MarylandBaby (Sharon, Andrew, and Cherise) into the mix!! I think we're game!!!:D

I say ya never know unless ya ask. :D

Morning Lifers and Lifers to be.

For new folks eyeing this group, but you're a llittle shy of who these "Lifers" might be, here's BSQ's tale of traveling with the lifers .... some of it is my own trip (obviously) and some of it are the activities we could participate in as a group. :D

Have a good day everyone!!

Where are you ED and Gary???????

Where is Kathy?????????

Cricket what about you??????

Come all all of you, you know you can't wait to cruise with all of us!!!!!!

New lifers , come join us!!!!!!!

Boob where are you, you missed the last one, you don't want to miss this one too!!!!!

Hi Barbara!

I am here.....I have been going through severe cruise critic withdrawals. After we came home from Kaitlyn's game Saturday night, our computer had crashed! The Geek Squad came out to our house yesterday to fix our computer. We had OVER 26,000 suspicious files..YIKES!:eek: :eek: No wonder our computer had been so slow for months, BUT its all better now.

Also......I lost my wedding band...my hubby wasn't too happy with me. I always take off my rings when I am doing dishes and leave them on the kitchen counter. I know that is not the best place to leave them.:( I only found my engagement ring on the counter, but I wasn't really worried about it. I asked hubby if he had seen my wedding band. I figured I would just look for my ring when I got home from work. This bothered hubby so much that he came home from work to look for my wedding band. Well....he found it....in the GARBAGE. :eek: I guess it got caught up with some papers that were on the counter and it got thrown out. Kaitlyn was suppose to take out the garbage yesterday before she went to school, but this is one time, I am glad she forgot to take out the garbage!!

Anyway, YES, we are DEFINITELY in!!! I just hope the date works for us, but for now...we plan on being there! We are so EXCITED to cruise with you guys again!!! This is gonna be GREAT! Barbara, we will need 2 cabins, one for David and Kathy and one for Kaitlyn and ? Some of my family may be joining us too, but I am not sure yet...I will keep you posted though.

Thank you and let me know if I can help you with anything!:D

Kathy

Barbara,

Yes, if you can...please ask Laura for pricing for July 3rd and the 31st...just to see. I am just curious...maybe it won't be too bad??

Thanks Pugs!;)

Kathy

What no single pricing? Since when? Carnival always has single prices. Count me out if not. But maybe they sold out right away or something. Also as it is 8 nights are we booking the one that falls on the weekend?

Where did you get that? :confused: Single as in non group Booking! Not single as in single cabin....Sorry for the miss understanding!;)

Good morning all.:D Where is Gary? :confused: It's not the same without him.:rolleyes:

I think Gary is still at Blockbuster????:confused:

He e-mailed me last week and said he was on his way to Blockbuster with Katie and he would e-mail me back when he returns, BUT I still haven't heard from him so......I can only assume he is still at Blockbuster???:D :D

Good Morning Everyone!! Haven't been on in a few days -- busy, busy, busy. I've been putting finishing touches on the trip my sister and I are taking in September.

Man -- that picture that got posted of me is horrible -- I wonder why I don't look so happy????:confused: I was! Maybe surprised that I won, since I never win anything!

We are still talking about the trip in 2010 -- we were really hoping for the Baltimore trip, but perhaps my sister and I will do that one in the fall of that year. So put MarylandLady, MarylandLady's DH, and MarylandBaby (Sharon, Andrew, and Cherise) into the mix!! I think we're game!!!:D

Hi Sharon!!!! I loved that picture of you....so cute!;)

Kathy

Barbara,

Yes, if you can...please ask Laura for pricing for July 3rd and the 31st...just to see. I am just curious...maybe it won't be too bad??

Thanks Pugs!;)

Kathy

Sorry Kathy, there are no group space for the 3rd. due to Holiday sailing..

1. Pugs ( Joe and Barbara)

2. Pugs 2 ( John and ?)

3. VaCruizer

4. BSQ and Bubba Q

5. Dafell

6. Dafell 2 ( Kids)

7. Endobaby ( Millie and guest)

8. Endobaby #2 (Guest and Guest)

9. Reammi 1

10. Reammi 2

11. Alcouple ( Ed and Rita)

12. Logie ( Lynn)