Voyager Activities

JaneBP

Trivia has become a very important part of our afternoon activities on board! (Maybe sad, but true - we love it!) On both Mariner and Voyager there was Trivia around 4.30pm each day. Tea first, then trivia, then bingo (we don't do that!) Even on port days - which for us were good days to play because some of the really good Trivia people went on shore!!

We will be on the Christmas cruise, also, and we will be at trivia most days except when they are only in port in the afternoon like St. Lucia. Hubby will be golfing that day.

It's just about time to make that final payment, so I know the trip will be here before we know it.

I was on the Voyager in June. Amanda was the social hostess. She is quite nice, friendly and runs all over the ship. She has a needlepoint class, calligraphy class, and I believe a creative writing class to name a few.

Also look for the Daily Quiz with trivia type questions (sometimes there is a theme) and the daily Sudoku Quiz. Both offer tokens for the first correct paper submitted. Bingo is usually held on sea days.

Hello Experienced Cruisers! Did anybody, by any chance, happen to keep at least ONE copy of a daily Passages that they can scan or photograph?? I have looked all over these boards and all over the internet in fact, trying to find just ONE SAMPLE of a Passages from almost any RSSC ship.....doesn't have to be the Mariner; almost any RSSC ship will do. I am just trying to get a feel for life on board since only about half of our days are at port and the rest are at sea.

Hello Experienced Cruisers! Did anybody, by any chance, happen to keep at least ONE copy of a daily Passages that they can scan or photograph?? I have looked all over these boards and all over the internet in fact, trying to find just ONE SAMPLE of a Passages from almost any RSSC ship.....doesn't have to be the Mariner; almost any RSSC ship will do. I am just trying to get a feel for life on board since only about half of our days are at port and the rest are at sea.

Colleen,

Who is the cruise director and captain on Voyager this time of year? We are doing the mediterranean in October, wondering about the crew members.

Thanks!:)

Aug 9 - 16, 2008

Cruise Director - Lorraine Weimerskirch

Hotel director - Engelbert Lanier-Wartenberg

Guest Relations Manager - Douglas Pinkerton

Captain - Dag Dvergasten

Asst Cruise Director - Elda Pauluzzi

Let's see if this works. Trying to upload the 2 pages from Passages that have the daily activities.

All our days were port days and, if I remember correctly from a previous cruise, sea days had a lot more going on.

Man, you need magnifying glass to read these.

I guess I could email these to anyone who needs them. But the attachement size at CC is limited and can't figure out how to get these larger.

405361312_Passages1001.jpg.c71d5c12d56567e20d45342662109de5.jpg

1751070917_Passages2002.jpg.3e5114868c22170c96f5ce0a76a1e32b.jpg

This is a food activity question. Is there a place for 'early risers' to get juice, coffee, and buns? (I don't mean the buns in the gym, however.)

At the very least, you can order room service. It may take 20 minutes because everyone who ordered a cooked breakfast the night before with a time specified is in the queue but you can always get stuff like that 24/7. I couldn't sleep one night and ordered hot milk at about 3 am.

The pool grill had a rather extensive buffet breakfast open at 6:30 am. Cereal, granola bars, something hot. Sorry I didn't eat there, just occassionally grabbed a granola bar as I walked by but the selection looked pretty good.

The coffee bar had coffee 24/7 and they put out danish at 6:30 am.

Archived