Check room assignment

LSUtraveler

Serene - That is exactly what happens when I try the gift method. When I put in the cabin # that follows my booking # at the bottom of Sign and Sail in Docs, I get the call the 800 # message. If I try a different cabin #, I get the invalid message.

So, you are saying that this is my cabin, if I understand you correctly?

thats your cabin number Mattyboy-- as long as you get the message to call 1-800 blah blah blah- check it every day to see if it changes. Somewhere along the line you may even see your names pop up on the bottom of that page too.

Ok, now that you know, do you have GOOD news to share with us?:D Did you get an upgrade and if so, how good?

Very good news as I see it. Thanks to you and Serene - I do know that for my BL-GTY we got the Verandah Deck Cat 8C and for my 4C-GTY we got the Verandah Deck Cat 4E. So we are very SATISFIED.

On top of that the cabins are basically across the hall from each other, a big benefit when we need to wake the 2 college-agers to go off for excursions, and drag them out of bed. Last time we were 4 decks apart and on opposite ends of the ship.

So this time the GTY-Gamble as I like to put it - paid off.

Thanks again for all your help.

if you are seeing a cabin number on the back page of your sign and sail card then yes--thats your cabin. Very slim chance it changing- but it does happen.

you will see GTEE or TBA throughout your booklet- You did book gauarantee. the only place you will see a cabin number is on the back of that certain page.

are you not happy with your asignment?

I sure wish I could find out my room. But I booked thru an on-line that booked me as part of a group. When I called Carnival so I could book the fun pass they had me call TA for ind. booking number which let us do the fun pass. They, Carnival, said to use group number for my reservation page but it just gives error.

Melody: You wont even be able to use your own numebr if you booked with a group. When you try to register your cruise you will get an error message 5001. sorry.

You will use your individual number to fill out the fun pass. when you get closer to your date of sail then you click on the gifts using the fun pass to see your cabin number.

I'm 7 days out and still show no cabin assignment. I went through the funpass and it show my cabin as a GUAR still. Bummer!

Did any one from your cruise be assigned cabins yet? Seeing that its a Holiday cruise I am seeing lots of people still get GTEE

I'm the only one who booked Guar. The back of my sail and sign form has R18 after my booking number (with TBA tags), but when I punch that cabin number inorder to "order :rolleyes:" a gift, it comes up as an invalid cabin number for my booking number.

My TA called last week and asked Carnival if my cabin was set yet (she even told them that R18 was listed on the back of my form). They told her I was definitely NOT assigned a cabin yet.

I'm the only one who booked Guar. The back of my sail and sign form has R18 after my booking number (with TBA tags), but when I punch that cabin number inorder to "order :rolleyes:" a gift, it comes up as an invalid cabin number for my booking number.

My TA called last week and asked Carnival if my cabin was set yet (she even told them that R18 was listed on the back of my form). They told her I was definitely NOT assigned a cabin yet.

r u putting in the "R" ? dont. and see what happens.

We booked 1A gttys for our children on our Destiny cruise in August. The back of the application for their S&S card listed a particular cabin, but if I tried to order a gift through gift services online, the cabin came up as invalid for their booking number. When we arrived at the port, the manifest did indeed show our children's cabin to be the same number that was on the back of their S&S documents. Everything else, including their luggage tags, continued to show as a guarentee until arrival at the port.

When you put in the cabin number under the gift page are you seeing a invalid cabin/booking number or are you seeing Please call 1-800 blablahblah to place your order?? You should be getting the second message.

Archived