Check room assignment

LSUtraveler

Our cruise is 36 days out and we don't have any documents yet. I tried the links and still get an error message. Two days ago I was able to access the modify booking page but am now back to the error message. I guessI will just have to wait and see...............SIGH!!!!

I am 30 days out and we have no docs either. I would not sweat it. Called carnival and they said docs are usually sent 3 weeks before the cruise. We were already assigned a room as I can see on the ModifyBook page. I am not worried, I am on the ship whether they like it or not!:D

Well- I jsut found out from this site...that you can see your assingment also using your funpass. it does work....

go into your fun pass- fill inte information- then go to the gifts. make belive you are buying something and your cabin number shoul come up. Friends of ours who is cruising with me in February on the Miracle.... her cabin showed up starting today using that method.. and its 10 weeks before the cruise...wow

I am sailing on the Elation 1/23/05 with a 4A Guarantee. I was able to access the book modify screen up until about two weeks ago when I get a technical error reading. I think they have gotten wise to people using this screen and are somehow able to restrict access because it worked before.

I can still get through to the Book Modify. Doesn't tell me anything...lol...but I can get there. Neither does the funpass. I've pretty much given up and accepted the fact that this was a Christmas Present, so I'm supposed to be surprised. I'll find out in 32 days.

Laura: What message do you get when you try the fun pass method??
Serene: It just says GUAR in the stateroom room number spot. Unless I'm doing something wrong. I've been going to the Fun Pass link, filling in my booking number, last name, ship and sail date and from there hit gifts & services...pick an item...and that's what I end up with. My booking number and GUAR.

Serene, this is what I get each time I try the fun-pass method. The book-modify doesn't work either. <sigh>

Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

Close all windows that point to any Carnival sights including Book/Modify. Then launch a new browser and go to www.carnival.com. Click on the Fun Pass link at the bottom. It will ask for your booking number, last name, ship and sailing date. Then choose something you want to purchase.

I was getting the same error but it only happened after I had been trying book/modify and still had a browser window open.

It finally worked doing it the way you said neverenoughcruising. Obviously, I was doing it incorrectly. However, :( it still shows guarantee LOL. Waaaaaaahhhhh...Enquiring minds want to know LOL.

Oh well........when I asked God for patience, he had me book at guarantee :)

I'm sailing on the 19th. My TA called Carnival today to find out what cabin I've been assigned. As of today, I haven't been assigned a cabin.

On the back of my Sail and Sign form it has a cabin number (I have TBA tags), but that cabin number now comes up as an "invalid cabin number" when trying various methods ;) on the Carnival site. When I used the cabin number after getting my docs, a message came up as "this is a guar. booking, please contact..yada, yada, yada." Now it is invalid, so I'm thinking that an upgrade is coming my way. :D

We are going on the 25th and it is still guaranteed on the site, but the back of the sail and sign card had room numbers on the bottom after our booking #.

Are you going to be on Glory 12/25/04?

I have a guaranteed room, still no luck on finding my cabin assignment AND I still don't have cruise docs.

Luckily, I have a booking # and I'm keeping my fingers crossed for the Upgrade Fairy to sprinkle some magic dust on me.

How long ago did you book this cruise Matt??

I am cruising in February and I see the gaurantee cabinsa re now set- maybe thats because the cruise has been sold out many many months ago.

If you have tons of time and want to know another way-- email me and i'll tell you something else. Just tell me what kind of cabin you took (balcony-inside, oceanview and how many people in your cabin)

Mattyboy...If you look on the back of your sign and sail page...at the very bottom is your booking number followed by your room number. We have 2 guarantee cabins for the valor Jan 9 and they both say GTEE on the cabin number at the top of the page, but at the bottom is our booking number again followed by the cabin number. These are the very first numbers. I am pretty sure these are our cabins as when you go to order a gift on the carnival website and put in these numbers you get the message that you can't order for a guaranteed cabin. If you put in a different cabin you get the message invalid cabin. we also have a specific 1a cabin 2462, that is showing that number after the booking number.

Thanks all for your replys.

I indeed checked the bottom of the back of the Sign and Sail and yes it does have what appears to be cabin #'s after the booking #'s. But when I try to go to gifts and services these cabins are rejected as invalid to my booking #'s.

From what you are saying, are these indeed my assigned cabins?

Are you using the correct booking number? capital letters?

You houl d get a message that says to call the 1-800 number when pluggin gin the cabin number. If it is wrong you will get a message that says invalid number.

if the number is on the back of your sign and sail page-- thats your number.

Archived