Check room assignment

LSUtraveler

[quote name='deerby27']If you have filled in your FUN PASS information, go to that page. If all the lines for all the passengers say complete, hit the gifts and services button (next to the print button). This will take you to the page of the most popular gifts. Just try to order one. Your booking number should be in the box below along with (hopefully) your cabin number. It worked for me and I am 45 days out. Let me know if it works for you.[/QUOTE]
[b][font=Arial][color=darkorchid]Ok, folks here ya go. After all the info that has been posted on how to find my room, I used this method above & IT WORKED!!!!!!! I thought I would pass this along. Hope it works for you as well!! :D [/color][/font][/b]
[b][font=Arial][color=#9932cc][/color][/font][/b]
[b][font=Arial][color=#9932cc]Happy sailing,[/color][/font][/b]
[b][font=Arial][color=#9932cc]T.[/color][/font][/b]

[quote name='dlbaqua']I'm 8 days out with no assignment for my OV guarantee, I guess I'll find out in 8 days, huh?[/QUOTE]

Did you not get your documents yet? I found that people who have got their cruises before 7o day final payments-- their cabin should be listed in that number on the back of the sign and sail page..

[quote name='SxyEbnyFem'][b][font=Arial][color=darkorchid]Ok, folks here ya go. After all the info that has been posted on how to find my room, I used this method above & IT WORKED!!!!!!! I thought I would pass this along. Hope it works for you as well!! :D [/color][/font][/b]
[b][font=Arial][color=#9932cc][/color][/font][/b]
[b][font=Arial][color=#9932cc]T.[/color][/font][/b][/QUOTE]

ibecruizen--try this and let me know. my cabin is already set since I hand picked it

[quote name='serene56']The modify pages should work for at least one of the cabins. You are using the links provided here right?[/QUOTE]
Hi Serene,
I have tried it with both booking numbers , using the links on CC as well as tried the gift order suggestion. None of them work, all I get is an error message. SO I guess we will just have to wait for the next few days or weeks as we are 43 days out! I was hoping for a little good news today as my husband went deer hunting with his car, got a doe and totaled his car......second one in two years!

Linda- i do not understand why you are getting an error message. You have your cruise registered and when you go to the carnival home page it tells you how many days before your cruise correct?

you are using the links...even the carnival one from here that I posted to get to your reservation??

can you tell me what the error message is saying?

[quote name='ibecruzen2']Oh No You Are Going Through What Im Going Through ,it Is So Nerve Racking.i Never Knew About This Stuff Till I Got On The Boards.now I Cant Stop.oh Well Have A Safe Trip:d[/QUOTE]
I'm right there with you. I'd have been happy as a clam just waiting until I saw this thread and now I'm obsessed. I just got home, it's 12:30 AM and now I'm getting Service Unavailable. What in the world could they possibly be doing at this hour?:confused:

[quote name='SxyEbnyFem'][b][font=Arial][color=darkorchid]Ok, folks here ya go. After all the info that has been posted on how to find my room, I used this method above & IT WORKED!!!!!!! I thought I would pass this along. Hope it works for you as well!! :D [/color][/font][/b]

[b][font=Arial][color=#9932cc]T.[/color][/font][/b][/QUOTE]
Nope. Says GUAR. *sigh* I'm tellin ya...they're playin sick games with some of us. lol.

LOL, threads like this should not exist :p It seems people do go crazy and start obsessing over where their cabin is... I always book a guarantee, but then again, I'm not too concerned where my cabin is, and I never went snooping for my presents at Christmas time either, I love the element of surprise :D I would say these threads may go the way of the "you know what" method eventually... but as an outsider, it is a little humorous to see how nuts people go, LOL...

LOL, that is why I could never start doing it, I would likely become obsessed too! I have not had a "great upgrade" either, so I guess I just don't expect much and I don't want to get disappointed... so I always just imagine in my head that I have the absolute worst cabin, and then once I get there and I've been moved up ONE measily deck, I'm not disappointed, LOL!!!! But if I start trying to "peek", I know me, I will become crazy over it!!!! Better I just leave it alone ;)

[b][i][size=3][color=darkorchid]I've looked at all the threads concerning how to find a cabin assignment and it seems that there are several that work but they are different from each other.[/color][/size][/i][/b]
[b][i][size=3][color=#9932cc][/color][/size][/i][/b]
[b][i][size=3][color=#9932cc]If you put all of the methods together there still isn't any one way that apparently works for all. But I'll say this a lot of you posters are ingenius and someone will come up with another method that works.[/color][/size][/i][/b]
[b][i][size=3][color=#9932cc]Do you realize that Carnival may have to put extra people on staff just to stay up with everyone!:p What a game!:D [/color][/size][/i][/b]
[b][i][size=3][color=#9932cc]I think I have a clue though. The modify page still works for me but not for our friends who booked at the same time as we did. But as I said I have a clue. I'm already crazy and maybe they knew that and didn't bother with me that much. However our friends are sane and maybe they're just trying to make them crazy too! Darn I think that's it.[/color][/size][/i][/b]
[b][i][size=3][color=#9932cc]Maybe just send Carnival a message that says that you are now crazy and they may give you a cabin assignment.[/color][/size][/i][/b]
[b][i][size=3][color=#9932cc]Hang in everyone.:) Aint it fun![/color][/size][/i][/b]

Well, bookmodify kept saying OV guarantee for one of our cabins even though it had a room # for the other, but I found out anyway because when I asked TA about the price dropping, both rooms got upgraded to 6D and TA gave me the cabin numbers. No more obsessively checking that site all day for me.

[quote name='lrizit']I'm right there with you. I'd have been happy as a clam just waiting until I saw this thread and now I'm obsessed. I just got home, it's 12:30 AM and now I'm getting Service Unavailable. What in the world could they possibly be doing at this hour?:confused:[/QUOTE]OK I STAYED OFF THIS ALL MORN. NOW I CHECK MY ROOM AND IM STILL IN THE HALL. WELL MAYBE AFTER 6 TONITE.:eek:

[size=3][/size][size=3]I know im nuts now ,i decide to order alot of things so i put them in my cart,hoping they would see someone wants to spend alot of money on this couple, but it came up sorry an online order can not be placed for a gtee. oh well there loss.my dh says honey your nuts, ha i said well i married you. Haaaaa:D [/size]

[quote name='serene56']LOL. THey better post something soon... did you really quit your job>>??[/QUOTE][size=3]ya i did, i had enough. yesterday started out bad, when i had to chizzle my way in to the car, that was enough.so my dh said do what makes you happy, well a room ass. would be nice:cool: [/size]

[quote name='serene56']When I was looking at that before-- yes-- they are working on that site. So tell me AFTER 6pm if its set. (see those people are 9-5 mon- friday jobs) if after 6 you dont see it-- then you will have to wait again til tomorrow. I dont know the hold up here. What did you book??? oceanview? inside? tell me a suite???[/QUOTE]ok we always book a 8a wich is bal.now last march we went from 8a to 8h on the spirit. did not like that ship it was boring, snooty people:D

I'm right there with you. I'd have been happy as a clam just waiting until I saw this thread and now I'm obsessed. I just got home, it's 12:30 AM and now I'm getting Service Unavailable. What in the world could they possibly be doing at this hour?:confused:
you no what there doing they are staying over to drive you and all of us insane, wish i worked there, i would e-mail everyone and let them know where they will be sleepingha i will give all a suite for xmas:D

you no what there doing they are staying over to drive you and all of us insane, wish i worked there, i would e-mail everyone and let them know where they will be sleepingha i will give all a suite for xmas:D

Probably enlisted a night crew just to mess with our heads. Let us know after 6!

Linda- i do not understand why you are getting an error message. You have your cruise registered and when you go to the carnival home page it tells you how many days before your cruise correct?

you are using the links...even the carnival one from here that I posted to get to your reservation??

can you tell me what the error message is saying?

Hi Serene,

Thanks for being so persistent. I tried everything again today with 42 days left to go...............finally got into the modify booking page for both of our cabins and it still says Guarantee. It surpises me since the cruise is virtually sold out especially of ocean view rooms. But I guess we just have to wait!

Archived