Check room assignment

LSUtraveler

I'm 43 days out and still showing TBA and Guar. Oh well.....booked a guarantee because it "didn't matter" where I ended up for this one. lol. Seems to matter a lot now that I know there's a loophole. Only mine's not being very helpful! :D I should just enjoy the surprise. The trip was a Christmas present anyway.

Modify Booking still shows TBA. I will have my t/a call Carnival tomorrow and see if a cabin has been assigned. I was told the ship is sold out so cabins should have been assigned by now. If not, no big deal.

Sea ya,
Mike

[quote name='mike508']. I was told the ship is sold out so cabins should have been assigned by now. If not, no big deal. Mike[/QUOTE]

Not really- The Legend cruise we sailed on was booked solid for months before we sailed and we were placed at 40 days.

The bookmodify link used to work for me, but as of a few days ago all I get is the error below. I wonder if Carnival has closed this loophole?

[color=DarkRed] We apologize, an error occurred while processing your request. Carnival.com technical support has been notified of the problem and will be working to resolve the issue.

If you would like to email Carnival.com technical support, please use the following email address: [email="support@carnival.com"]support@carnival.com[/email].[/color]

[b][i][size=3][color=darkorchid]Pelican Bill,[/color][/size][/i][/b]
[b][i][size=3][color=#9932cc][/color][/size][/i][/b]
[b][i][size=3][color=#9932cc]It did that to me also when I was about 55 or so days out and then all of a sudden it showed my cabin assignment. So it just might be that they are assigning your cabin. :p [/color][/size][/i][/b]
[b][i][size=3][color=#9932cc][/color][/size][/i][/b]
[b][i][size=3][color=#9932cc]And then again maybe not.............. :rolleyes: [/color][/size][/i][/b]

[quote name='dlbaqua']The back of our S&S's says TBA[/QUOTE]

If your cabin is not assigned yet on your documents you will see GTEE not TBA

You have to be looking at the sign and sail page on the back and the bottom looking for a number that starts with your booking number and ends in the year you are cruising.
The numbers through out will say TBA to let people know this cabin is a Gauarantee cabin.

Actually I just booked it about 2 weeks ago, last minute decision
I sure hope we get a room!
Interestingly, on the papers the TA faxed over (due to a misspelling of our name on the tickets) they list the room assigned for one of the cabins and the other still says TBA
The inside guarantee I booked got bumped up to a 5a, I hope the outside cabin is in a higher class, it would stink to pay more for outside and end up in the same catagory

We are 44 days out from our trip on Imagination with a 3 outside room guarantee. I was able to use the modify/book option about 6 weeks ago but now can't get anyting but an error message. This is our fourth cruise but first guarantee booking. We are taking the trip as a gift to our son who has been very busy with National Guard training and graduate school for the past three years. We are bringing his girlfriend who has gone through all his absences and she has never cruised. So I am a little worried about our room assignments since it looks like the ship is almost sold out.

[b][font=Arial]Got our individual booking number from TA this morning (since all we had was the group booking number). I tried using this method out just to see if it would indeed work for me using our individual booking number and it didn't. :rolleyes: Doesn't matter much to me anyway. [u]I AM ON THE SHIP!!!!![/u] [/font][/b][b][font=Arial]However, I was able to fill out and print our Fun Passes without [i]any[/i] problems at all! :D Go figure![/font][/b]

[b][font=Arial]Happy sailing,[/font][/b]
[b][font=Arial]T.[/font][/b]

Archived