Does anybody else have this problem.

My robe don't fit, do they make these robes for midgets? I'm 6'2 and 340 and have never had a robe that fits. Even if the robe doesn't fit I'll be on the Explorer 2/1 can't wait, I guess I can always use it as a rug in my HUGE bathroom. :)

Well, if that were me, then I guess I would bring one from home that fits me.

PS. Unless you are a RCCL C&A Platinum member and above or staying in a suite, you are not going to get a robe anyway. ;)

My robe don't fit, do they make these robes for midgets? I'm 6'2 and 340 and have never had a robe that fits. Even if the robe doesn't fit I'll be on the Explorer 2/1 can't wait, I guess I can always use it as a rug in my HUGE bathroom. :)

..........you must have a problem with hospital gowns as well...:)

......those robes don't fit me either...

It seems that my "one size fits all" is different than the rest of the world. Mine didn't fit either, so I just had a pair of loose lounging pants and a tank top to throw on in the am for the balcony..

I too would like to know about the plus size robes.....

Except that I hope the next cruise I will be quite a bit smaller.....(key word is hope)...

Well, if that were me, then I guess I would bring one from home that fits me.

PS. Unless you are a RCCL C&A Platinum member and above or staying in a suite, you are not going to get a robe anyway. ;)

I'd assume that he'll be in "at least" a JS because he referred to his bathroom as "HUGE" :). I could be wrong though :(

The robes fit me but not my daughter. I don't like the very heavy terry cloth robes anyway. I remember years ago we used to get a much lighter robe with a waffle weave. I'm not sure if this was on RCCL or another cruise line but I loved them.

The robes fit my wife fine.....me, they're a tad small.

To the OP, just a word of advice....if you decide to wear the robe and go out on your balcony, take a look at who is below you before propping your foot up on the edge. It took me a minute to figure out why the two ladies below me were winking at me. ;)

My robe don't fit, do they make these robes for midgets? I'm 6'2 and 340 and have never had a robe that fits....

I have the same problem.

Maybe thats why they give us two. One for the front, one for the back. :D

... It took me a minute to figure out why the two ladies below me were winking at me.

...because you were winking at them? ;) :p

I have the opposite problem, they are huge on me!!!

I WISH. That's something I never have to worry about. To bad.

I too would like to know about the plus size robes.....

Except that I hope the next cruise I will be quite a bit smaller.....(key word is hope)...

Double Ditto for me. :)

The robes fit me but not my daughter. I don't like the very heavy terry cloth robes anyway. I remember years ago we used to get a much lighter robe with a waffle weave. I'm not sure if this was on RCCL or another cruise line but I loved them.

First time we had the heavy robe and the second time the waffle robe. I was told they give the waffle ones when they are out of the heavy ones. Maybe you can request those instead? I preferred the heavier one better. Was great when I got out of the shower.

Erika

Archived