Name of a song

kifler

I know its a long shot but on a recent (and first) sailing last week aboard Liberty of the Seas, there was a song being played in the Disco. It was a newer song (think 2000+ new) and a few of the partying staff would come in. Everyone would get on the dance floor, take 3 steps right, 3 steps left, and shuffle around. It wasn't the cha-cha slide. We fell in love with this song and REALLY would like to put it in our own cruise video.

Don't worry folks, the review is going up tomorrow!

never heard of it.great another bit of youth gone down the crapper .i used to be cool then thy changed what cool was,now whats cool is strange and scary to me.im not even forty yet whats the next forty gonna do for my ego

Hey I'm 38 and I grew up with rap,classic rock, country and just about everything else. I have a wide range of musical preferences still to this day and classic rap is far from crap; which is about all of what the new stuff is these days. Play on cruise directors, keep the party hopping.

IMO

I sure hope they don't play that while I'm on board any ship. I am not a rap fan and wouldn't like that at all.

It is no more offensive than the Electric Slide or any of the other line dances. As a matter of fact, it is easy to understand the words and sing along.... ;)

Remember when the Chicken Dance or the Macarena were all the craze???? :confused:

Ok, it's really not bad. I actually like it, it's fun to dance to. Some little 20 year old on a Carnival cruise last year dragged me out and showed me how to do it. Now I can't sit in my seat when this one starts playing (especially after a few cocktails). I'm over 40 BTW and not a rap music fan at all!

Happy for Op they got the answer but hope that is not what we can expect on Radiance of the Seas--

they played alot of rap throughout the ship on Jewel & it was loud & awful-

Sure sounds like rap to me.

To me too, maybe because it's by a hip-hop artist. Is hip-hop different then then rap? I don't know, I did a search on google but could not find a really good explaination on the difference between the two.

Either way, I sure like the song!!

Archived