New policy changes from Celebrity

drfun48

Celebrity has just announced some incredible new policy changes and additions !

Starting April 1,2010 the entire fleet will have a Concierge Lounge with 24 /7 open bar.

It will be open to Elite,Suite and CC class .

There will also be unlimited free laundry service for those with over 20 cruise credits.

A pass code and secret directory to the "loosest" slots will be provided to all with a record of having spent $2000 on slots in a cruise.

One free excursion of lesser value with each three purchased.

A free seven day cruise after 120 shipboard days with Celebrity.

Upgrades for a fee of $50 to all Select and Elite when available.

Dress code will be changed in March 2011 to basically anything goes.

No tipping will be allowed anywhere at anytime. The 15% bar charge will be eliminated.

Unlimited Wifi for a fee of $2 per day.

Top headliners to include such names as Elton John, Rod Stewart,Bon Jovi, and Celine Dion,will be booked on special Holiday cruises.

Most exciting perhaps is the introduction ao a new class on the Eclipse---called Gre.

It will have the following features:

Open smoking throughout the ship,including cigars and medical marijuana which can be purchased in the Gre store.

"Unhealthy" but delicious super high calorie fatty and sugar laden meals and desserts.

No one under 50 years old will be allowed unless accompanied by their geriatric spouse.

50 percent of prime poolside area will be designated for "Chair hog" use-cheap paperback books and sunglasses will be in the Gre cabins for use in reserving said lounges.

Gre patrons will be allowed to board with unlimited liquor.

Have a great April Fools Day

:D:D

GOOD STUFF !!!

Anybody wanna bet someone, somewhere outthere, taking that seriously, will actually find something to whine and bitch about in that new '' policies outline" ...!!!:cool::rolleyes:

I'm betting three ''M''class pods and a free 21 day ''smoking only'' cruise on that.....any takers ?? :rolleyes:

Thanks for the quality humour.

Cheers

:)

In this day of rising costs, Celebrity should make the lawn on Eclipse a "grass" :eek: which will enable the passengers with medical needs :rolleyes: to more easily take advantage of your new all-smoking areas! (Most of us could probably make a case for glaucoma!):D

I KNEW they'd do that. I knew they'd allow 'those' people to ruin my cruise by weating t-shirts, cowboy hats, and shorts. Oh NO, I'm going into cardiac arrest......... CPR-CPR-Shock-Shock. OK, I recovered.

Hold on, what is today????

Denny

Archived