All inclusive package on Celebrity

jaguar x

We have got it on our confirmation invoice ,booked with a TA in your part of the country.

Alan.

Alan, check with your Travel Agent. Celebrity does not

have an "all inclusive".

Drinks, photos, spa,....it is all separate pricing.

Hello all,

Thats why I asked the question, what I understand as 'All Inclusive' is just drinks not all the other extras.

I have not seen it advertised before from Celebrity and could not find any mention of it in these threads.

However I have seen it advertised from RCI.

Alan.

I know others have stated X doesn't offer all inclusive. However, I have read previously on these boards, that indeed this was offered to them---however it was for groups. Perhaps this is the case?

We've sailed with a group called "Wine & Liquor Tours" out of NY and they do have all-inclusive with Celebrity. Of course they give you coupons for your drinks, include wine and champagne at dinner, so those are the incentives. I've never heard of Celebrity themselves having all-inclusive trips. As posted, it may be a "group" thing that others have. If you read the brochure it states exactly what is included, not alcohol or soda, and we've never even seen an all-inclusive on their sale sites.

Sure wish they did have all-inclusive but that would raise the cost of the cruise considerably. It would have to be an option since many cruisers do not drink, even wine. Soda included would be a nice thought but with the economy the way it is I don't think we'll be seeing many new inclusions.

Don't know about RCI but Celebrity hasn't changed in many years, except their Captain's Club perks are less and less, including the Elite class. I understand RCI has now limited their special lounge, taking it away from Diamond class. What's next:mad:

Hello,

Has anyone been on an all inclusive package on Celebrity ?.

If so,how does it work and what is included ?.

Thanks

Alan.

No, there is no such thing as an All inclusive package on Celebrity -even on this side of the pond!

The only occasiion where the TAs can do an AI drinks package is if they have got a large group going on board and they arrange this at a cost of around £50pppd I seem to recall. However you would know if you were part of a group ?!

What exactly does it say on your invoice please?

I received a flyer today from a UK agent offering a free soda and spirits package for incabin usage. It states one bottle of spirits per adult plus free soda. Unfortunately it doesn't make it clear what size bottle of spirits or how much soda :(

I received a flyer today from a UK agent offering a free soda and spirits package for incabin usage. It states one bottle of spirits per adult plus free soda. Unfortunately it doesn't make it clear what size bottle of spirits or how much soda :(

That sounds to me like they are throwing in one of the Celebrity Gifts you can get on their website. Eg:

Package includes one bottle of Classic Gordon's gin, 6 cans of soda and our Premium Salty Snack Collection of peanuts, cashews and pistachios.

Price: 40.60 GBP*

Item number: C71A

Heather

That sounds like the standards spirits bon voyage package that is being included for free - it is a litre of spirits and 6 large cans of soda - it costs $60 - not sure on the £ conversion

My guess to the OP the TA has selected the all inclusive option on their pc to try and cover the breakfast, lunch and dinner food option

A

That sounds to me like they are throwing in one of the Celebrity Gifts you can get on their website. Eg:

Package includes one bottle of Classic Gordon's gin, 6 cans of soda and our Premium Salty Snack Collection of peanuts, cashews and pistachios.

Price: 40.60 GBP*

Item number: C71A

Not been on Celebrity for a while so did not know of it, thanks for that. Not bad value for a free gift then if they are giving one per adult not per cabin :).

Maybe they were referring to a sailing on the Xpedition. When we did a Galapagos cruise in 2004, all wine and liquor was included (except for premium brands). All shore excursions were also included because you weren't allowed on most of the islands without a guide. The only optional activity that there was an additional charge for were a couple of scuba opportunities. They also gave you a CD with photos from the week that were taken by crew members during various activities but nothing like on other cruises ie. upon boarding or at meals.

It was an amazing trip, one of our favorite vacations ever. Great crew, great ship and unique experiences.

Hello All,

Thanks for your replies,however it was nationaly advertised as 'all inclusive',I have retained the ad.the invoice states 'all inclusive' so we will see how we get on.

I will add another post when we have done the cruise.

Thanks

Alan.

Alan, I would suggest that you clarify this directly with your TA, before you cruise. No one on board will be able to answer to a printout of an advert that did not originate from Celebrity itself...

It seems that your expectations/definition of "all-inclusive" may not match the reality that you will find during your cruise, leading to unhappiness all around - yours and of the people that you will be trying to convince.

Better to argue the point with the right person - the ones responsible for the advert.

all inclusive - well we all have had that dream but no these packages do not exist

uktog:

Maybe not on Celebrity, but all-inclusive ships do exist.

All you Celebrity fans might be interested in an all-inclusive 7 day cruise on an ex-Celebrity ship from a couple of North American Pacific ports, starting on May 10th. Just ask your TA.

• 5 months later...
Maybe they were referring to a sailing on the Xpedition. When we did a Galapagos cruise in 2004, all wine and liquor was included (except for premium brands). All shore excursions were also included because you weren't allowed on most of the islands without a guide. The only optional activity that there was an additional charge for were a couple of scuba opportunities. They also gave you a CD with photos from the week that were taken by crew members during various activities but nothing like on other cruises ie. upon boarding or at meals.

It was an amazing trip, one of our favorite vacations ever. Great crew, great ship and unique experiences.

It seems to be a well kept secret that the Galapagos cruises are All Inclusive. For years we wanted to go but were put off by the price. It is only recently that we realized that the price includes drinks, gratuities, 3 excursions a day, transfers, flight to Baltra from Quito, and even most meals in Quito. Guess what -I just booked!

Guest maddycat
Alan, I would suggest that you clarify this directly with your TA, before you cruise. No one on board will be able to answer to a printout of an advert that did not originate from Celebrity itself...

It seems that your expectations/definition of "all-inclusive" may not match the reality that you will find during your cruise, leading to unhappiness all around - yours and of the people that you will be trying to convince.

Better to argue the point with the right person - the ones responsible for the advert.

I agree. Contact your TA for clarification now.

Archived