Referral Coupon Thread- This is the only one!

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, John here. Any new Seabourn cruisers sailing on or before April 22nd 2023? If you would like $250 to spend on excursions, spa treatments, onboard shopping, etc. please get in touch and I would be happy to refer you. It is a very simple online process only requiring from you a few bits of info about your cruise and I’ll do the rest. Please email me at jag60uk at yahoo dot com.  Thanks.

• 4 weeks later...

We're sailing on the Odyssey on 21st March 2023.  Any new Seabourn cruisers sailing on or before this date and would like the $250 referral credit I'd be happy to assist.  

Please email me on mcleary2@tpg.com.au.

Thanks Maria

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/21/2022 at 12:09 PM, malcliz said:

If you are a new Seabourn cruiser sailing on or before 23rd June 2023, we have a referral coupon which will give you $250 on board credit. Please contact us and we can arrange this. malcliz@btinternet.com. 

Emailing you now!

54 minutes ago, awesomepen said:

Hello! I'm a new cruiser and will be going on a cruise for the first time on Feb 6. Would anyone be willing to be my referral? Please drop me an email at penelopebn@gmail.com 🙂 Thanks and happy new years!

I have sent you an email!

• Like 1

Hi. I am going on my first Seabourn cruise on 21/01/23 and was hoping that someone my have a referral credit available (although not sure out it works - just came across it on here). I can be contacted at jlh00012 at hotmail dot com.

Many thanks

Hello Seabourne Returning Cruisers

After many years of being loyal to Azamara we are trying Seabourne and set sail for Ovation from Bridgetown on 18th Feb 23.   I have just read about the referral onboard ship credit and if anyone would like to refer us we should be most grateful.  My email is belindadweck@gmail.com

Thank you. 

We are sailing on Quest 17 May 2023 from Venice and it’s our first time on Seabourn. We had booked a similar itinerary but it got cancelled due to coronavirus pandemic. We were given a loyalty number by Seabourn when we booked this cruise but as we have never sailed wonder if we are eligible for the referral scheme? Also wondering if anyone has experience of cabin 507 - not our preference but all that was left. Wondering about anchor noise in particular - thank you 😊 Chris 

1 hour ago, Forresters said:

We are sailing on Quest 17 May 2023 from Venice and it’s our first time on Seabourn. We had booked a similar itinerary but it got cancelled due to coronavirus pandemic. We were given a loyalty number by Seabourn when we booked this cruise but as we have never sailed wonder if we are eligible for the referral scheme? Also wondering if anyone has experience of cabin 507 - not our preference but all that was left. Wondering about anchor noise in particular - thank you 😊 Chris 

Chris - email me at mjberry56@hotmail.com and let's have a go! Always worth a try and I find Seabourn UK very helpful when I ring them. As we are both UK cruisers it seems a bit simpler than when I have referred US cruisers!

Hi,

I have one referral credit left for $250 on board credit. If you have booked your first cruise on Seabourn and are sailing on or before 10th December 2023, drop me an e-mail slgl@talktalk.net  and we can start the simple process.

Dont miss out.

Cheers,

Steve

2 hours ago, osmoses12 said:

Hi,

I have one referral credit left for $250 on board credit. If you have booked your first cruise on Seabourn and are sailing on or before 10th December 2023, drop me an e-mail slgl@talktalk.net  and we can start the simple process.

Dont miss out.

Cheers,

Steve

Hi Steve, I just sent you an email.

1 hour ago, Forresters said:

Seabourn kindly agreed to giving us a first time cruise credit 250 dollars and emailed a lovely welcome - thank you Margaret for referring us. Chris 

You are welcome! I hope you fall in love with Seabourn like we did!

Greetings fellow cruisers- My wife and I will be embarking on our first Seabourn cruise to Antarctica on 11.27.23. Should you have a referral offer available, please reach out to us at: cb4zero@yahoo.com.

Thanks from both of us!

Chris