Referral Coupon Thread- This is the only one!

Hello,

We should be booking a November 6 Sojourn transatlantic cruise next week. I am wondering when we would request a referral…before or after we actually book? My email is nmpashley at gmail dot com.  Thank you all so much. 

2 hours ago, Cybercsp said:

Hello,

We should be booking a November 6 Sojourn transatlantic cruise next week. I am wondering when we would request a referral…before or after we actually book? My email is nmpashley at gmail dot com.  Thank you all so much. 

Hi Cybersp -

I'm happy to provide a referral. You should apply for it after you book and have a booking number. The Referral Coupon requires you name and booking number. Please contact me at topkatz50-cruise at yahoo dot com after you book and I'll get you set up.

Regards,

topkatz

6 hours ago, topkatz said:

Hi Cybersp -

I'm happy to provide a referral. You should apply for it after you book and have a booking number. The Referral Coupon requires you name and booking number. Please contact me at topkatz50-cruise at yahoo dot com after you book and I'll get you set up.

Regards,

topkatz

• 3 weeks later...

If you are looking forward to your 1st Seabourn Cruise before December 17th 2022, why not make it even sweeter with $250  🛳️ on board credit. I can supply you with a referral, just e-mail me at slgl@talktalk.net and we can start the simple process.

Steve

• 2 weeks later...

We are former Crystal cruisers and are planning to take our first Seabourn cruise.  Looking for someone that can provide a referral.  Will probably make our booking tomorrow.  Our email address is jssabs at msn dot com

Jay

2 hours ago, jssabs said:

We are former Crystal cruisers and are planning to take our first Seabourn cruise.  Looking for someone that can provide a referral.  Will probably make our booking tomorrow.  Our email address is jssabs at msn dot com

Jay

We would be pleased to "REFER" you to Seabourn. Please send an eMail to   ruby.rubino99@gmail.com

Thanks in advance.

15 hours ago, Jannay1 said:

We are on the Encore 18 - 25 September 2022.  Are there any first time Seabourn cruisers sailing before that date looking for a referral?

My email address is janet_e_naylor@hotmail.com

Will send you an email

• 2 weeks later...
47 minutes ago, dannydcamp said:

We are looking forward to taking our first Seabourn cruise on the Venture on October 2nd and wondered if anyone could help us with the referral credit.  My email is: campbelldd at gmail dot com

Thank you!

I just emailed you.

3 hours ago, sfvoyage said:

I just emailed you.

I also still have referral credits available to any first time Seabourn cruisers sailing before 18th Dec 2022. Just drop me an e-mail at slgl@talktalk.net and I can sort you out with $250 on board credit.

Steve

Edited by osmoses12

We are looking forward to our very first Seabourn cruise in mid October. We will be on the Quest sailing from NYC to Montreal. Could someone help us with a referral credit?

Ed Berne

eberne at att.net

6 minutes ago, Xerxes10 said:

We are looking forward to our very first Seabourn cruise in mid October. We will be on the Quest sailing from NYC to Montreal. Could someone help us with a referral credit?

Ed Berne

eberne at att.net

Yes I am able to assist, just send me an e-mail at slgl@talktalk.net.

Steve

I can help. Please send me an email to  rosteve at gmail dot com

Rose

7 hours ago, Elk Bugle said:

Hello Seabourn cruisers ~ We're booked and are fully paid ~ on the Odyssey August 12 sailing.

Requesting assistance for a Seabourn Club Referral.  Thanks!