Referral Coupon Thread- This is the only one!

12 minutes ago, LP987 said:

We are booked on Odyssey April 16 and I plan to do final payment on Friday. Is it too late to request referral?  I’m not clear on how it works. We are coming from Crystal but I asked my Seabourn agent if I could combine with referral and he sent me the form   So I’m hoping it is yes. Thank you. 

Shouldn’t be too late. Send an email to purple19gray at aol dot com and we will get it going

13 hours ago, purpleally said:

Shouldn’t be too late. Send an email to purple19gray at aol dot com and we will get it going

Thank you. I sent email. Please let me know if you do not receive it. 

On 3/6/2022 at 9:12 PM, LP987 said:

purpleally - are you able to do referral for me?  Thanks. 

I sent two emails. A few days ago. You didn’t get them?
yes, I can

just re sent the emails

Edited by purpleally

• 2 weeks later...

Hi. John from the UK here. Any new Seabourn cruisers sailing before June 12th and who would like $250 to spend on board please email me at jag60uk at yahoo dot com and I will happily recommend you. It’s a very simple process. Thanks.

Hi ... another UK resident. Just booked for August next year, via a TA.

Deposit only paid.Balance due shortly .... to get the SB early payment discount. 

The TA has applied their discount to the fare so can we still access the referral?

You can go ahead and submit a referral, there is no harm in it. If it gets rejected, neither of us are out anything.

I can help if you'd like or there are others listed earlier in this thread. Email to topkatz50-cruise at yahoo dot com.

1 hour ago, MBP&O2/O said:

Hi ... another UK resident. Just booked for August next year, via a TA.

Deposit only paid.Balance due shortly .... to get the SB early payment discount. 

The TA has applied their discount to the fare so can we still access the referral?

It’s usually only other onboard credit that can’t be combined with referral credit. It seems that US cruisers get credit from their travel agents whereas we in the UK get a lower cruise fare from them but no onboard credit. Good luck!

50 minutes ago, MBP&O2/O said:

Yes that's what I thought .... I seem to recollect someone failing to get both and there was a good explanation. 

Having said that ..... good TA discount and 10% SB EBD all adds up 😉 ... pays for the airfares.

Have you asked someone to refer you? It’s worth a try as I think you are eligible 

I am taking my first Seabourn cruise July 3rd (fully paid!) and wondering if any of the seasoned Seabourn cruises on this thread have a referral credit to share with me. My email is swimmers at rogers dot com. Also, is anyone else booked on this sailing? I'm so excited!!!

I am taking my first Seabourn cruise Sept 17th and wondered if anyone has a referral credit I could have? My email is barbara dot s dot barr at gmail dot com.  Thanks very much!

Any first time Seabourn Cruisers interested in the OBC through the referral program can contact me at

Dinah_Moritz (at) web (dot)de

Next time I'm cruising May 14, 2022.

So if your embarkation is prior or same day, please write to me. I will promptly register you at Seabourn’s website for your OBC.

Thanks in advance 🙏

Hi

We are cruising on the Encore 18-25 September 2022.

Are there any newcomers to Seabourn sailing before that date or at the same time who would like a referral?
Is so, please email me at janet_e_naylor@hotmail.com.

• Like 1

On 4/9/2022 at 8:31 PM, w.w.voyager said:

Any first time Seabourn Cruisers interested in the OBC through the referral program can contact me at

Dinah_Moritz (at) web (dot)de

Next time I'm cruising May 14, 2022.

So if your embarkation is prior or same day, please write to me. I will promptly register you at Seabourn’s website for your OBC.

Thanks in advance 🙏

Sorry, I don't intend this large font. It is the result of copy and paste. And couldn't erase it.🙏