Referral Coupon Thread- This is the only one!

Hi , Lucy,

It's not too late for you to ask for a voucher. I am not able to help on this occasion, due to you not cruising until April 2022. If you e-mail the person below my post on vouchers, I think they will be able to assist you. Hope you enjoy your first Seabourn cruise.

Steve

Hi , Lucy,

It's not too late for you to ask for a voucher. I am not able to help on this occasion, due to you not cruising until April 2022. If you e-mail the person below my post on vouchers, I think they will be able to assist you. Hope you enjoy your first Seabourn cruise.

Steve.

Hi, The post is from efromwoodland.

The e-mail is edbandman@ucdavis.edu 

Hope this helps,

Cheers Steve

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I am really excited to find this information about referral coupons.  We have finally booked our first Seabourn cruise.  We are sailing on the May 19, 2022 cruise "8-Day Gold Coast Odyssey."  Seabourn has given us $250 shipboard credit.

We have waited and waited to book something on Seabourn because we had friends that would only sail Seabourn.  Unfortunately, they are long past their cruising days.

Any help or information about these referral coupons would be greatly appreciated.  Final payment is January 19.

Thank you!

2 hours ago, santos949 said:

I am really excited to find this information about referral coupons.  We have finally booked our first Seabourn cruise.  We are sailing on the May 19, 2022 cruise "8-Day Gold Coast Odyssey."  Seabourn has given us $250 shipboard credit.

We have waited and waited to book something on Seabourn because we had friends that would only sail Seabourn.  Unfortunately, they are long past their cruising days.

Any help or information about these referral coupons would be greatly appreciated.  Final payment is January 19.

Thank you!

Sometimes you cannot combine Referral Credit with OBC given by Seabourn you have one of the other.

You may have to check if someone says they have a Referral Voucher.

Santos

17 hours ago, santos949 said:

Thank you!

Santos,  I've got a referral coupon that will get you a $250 OBC. Seabourn credits are always combinable with referral credits.  Sometimes, travel agent credits are not.   Send me an email at edbandman at UCDAVIS dot edu with your booking code, your name and complete address and I will send in the referral slip and copy you.  It usually takes 1-2 weeks for them to apply it to your booking but you should get an email from Seabourn when they've done that. 

efromwoodland

On 12/24/2021 at 7:39 AM, santos949 said:

Thank you!

We have been able to combine Seabourn OBC with referrals. Do you need a referral?
if so, I can help.  purple19gray@aol dot com

16 hours ago, purpleally said:

We have been able to combine Seabourn OBC with referrals. Do you need a referral?
if so, I can help.  purple19gray@aol dot com

Thank you so much. "efromwoodland" has sent a referral for me.  All of you are so kind.  I cannot wait to cruise Seabourn...now more than ever.

Blessed 2022 to all!

• 3 weeks later...

We have a referral voucher going spare for anyone cruising before the end of May this year.

Just a heads up! I referred two people who have now learned that due to some travel agent onboard credit they cannot combine that with my referral credit so if there is anyone who hasn't got that (Seabourn credit IS combinable) then please contact me on:

mjberry56@hotmail.com

• 3 weeks later...
9 hours ago, purpleally said:

I’m seeing a few posts from Crystal “refugees”, many on the March 13 sailing. Let’s help each other out with my referring you and we both receive 250.00 OBC

purple19gray at aol dot com

How can we approach them, though, if we are only allowed to offer on this thread?!