Pay Attention At The Muster Drill...

I like your math, Texas Teen.

In that case, they owe California another FULL-TIME ship, since our population is twice that of Florida's. :eek: We'll take the Monarch, thank you. :D

We'll take the mariner back

In that case, they owe California another FULL-TIME ship, since our population is twice that of Florida's. :eek: We'll take the Monarch, thank you. :D

Ya'll need another RCCL ship! Florida has too many ships! In Summer 2010, there will be 6 RCCL ships in Florida!

We'll take the mariner back

You better not! Ya'll already have a lot!

well since NJ is the most densly POPULATED state....we need another ship so we have ROOM to put all the people!

we will take Liberty!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Jersey

Then we'd only have one ship again. I'm afraid we'll have to keep the Mariner, but Oasis is coming your way! ;)

Take it, please :eek:!!! Haha, I'm not looking forward to Oasis coming, I'm afraid they'll be the only ones doing 7 day service in a couple of years and I have no desire to go above Freedom class. I hope they don't take away Freedom and Liberty!

Texas Teen- RCI is based out of south Florida, it's only natural they would homeport some ships there...

Texas Teen- RCI is based out of south Florida, it's only natural they would homeport some ships there...

I think that it's not so much the proximity to headquarters. It's the proximity of a wide variety and number of desirable ports of call which have year-round good weather and tourist infrastructure.

well since NJ is the most densly POPULATED state....we need another ship so we have ROOM to put all the people!

we will take Liberty!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Jersey

Absolutely, Meg.

As I keep saying, the LIBERTY of the Seas should cruise out of Port LIBERTY and sail past the statue of LIBERTY.

:D :D :D

I think that it's not so much the proximity to headquarters. It's the proximity of a wide variety and number of desirable ports of call which have year-round good weather and tourist infrastructure.

You nailed it :).

we'll take about anything year round out of Galveston!

You already have the Carnival Conquest and Ecstasy sailing out of Galveston. They are there all year.

<snip>

Carnival is based out of Miami also and keeps two ships in Galveston. BTW for my part they can keep the Oasis in southern Florida. It will save me not traveling to south Florida to not board the Oasis.

You already have the Carnival Conquest and Ecstasy sailing out of Galveston. They are there all year.

Carnival is based out of Miami also and keeps two ships in Galveston. BTW for my part they can keep the Oasis in southern Florida. It will save me not traveling to south Florida to not board the Oasis.

Yes, but no Royal carribean ships year round!! They can keep the Carnival ships!!

Video was a neat watch. Amazing how folks leave sense of care at home when they go boating... I've seen people smoking on the deck near where they were refueling....can we say fire? Oh yeah lovely place to have a fire, on a motor boat at the fuel dock, well out from the shore where the nearest fire hydrant is located... Quite a mess, the USCG Aux was right there to keep other boats back for a while while the FD showed up and got the fire out after probably $100K plus in damage, and that was 25 years ago plus/minus. Lucky nobody ened up dead or even hurt...

Archived