The upgrade fairy visited me!!!!

Momma Mojito

I hadn't checked ..My Princess..for a couple of days and tonight I did...Well, I booked a BG guarentee and was asigned a BA on the Caribe deck. I am more than happy with what they gave us.!!! By the way we don't sail until November, and didn't think we would get a room so early, Thank you Upgrade Fairy

Princess is on a roll. I am booked on the Emerald in October. I booked and AD Guarantee about three weeks ago and last night I received an email I had been assigned a cabin in AA category. Since it is still early, I wonder if the upgrade fairy will be by again. :o

Princess is on a roll. I am booked on the Emerald in October. I booked and AD Guarantee about three weeks ago and last night I received an email I had been assigned a cabin in AA category. Since it is still early, I wonder if the upgrade fairy will be by again. :o

I think once you are booked in a cabin that is what you should expect, unless they try and buy you out with offers for a different cruise. We just did our first guarntee in april & were upgraded as well. It's kind of fun, we usually book out by a year, so I recommend that everyone try at least once.

Jan in Mi

Very cool! I tried a gty on an FF and got assigned exactly that. But when prices dropped upgraded myself to a BF gty and within 3 days they assigned me a BB on Caribe. Totally thrilled. Second time I've done the BL gty and gotten bb. I cruise in November too.

Boo hoo; I never get upgrades anymore. :mad: I guess they figure they already have the Elites so there's no reason to court us anymore. But jeez, you'd think they could send the upgrade fairy over to us once in a while. Even just once and forget about the in a while. Boo hoo! :p

Boo hoo; I never get upgrades anymore. :mad: I guess they figure they already have the Elites so there's no reason to court us anymore. But jeez, you'd think they could send the upgrade fairy over to us once in a while. Even just once and forget about the in a while. Boo hoo! :p

You are so right, Lynda, they already have us!! Oh well, happy laundry!!

We got our first upgrade ever! (and we have done many cruises!) We booked an AE because there were no other available mini-suites. We were upgraded to an AA for our upcoming cruise - Hawaii RT in October! We are very pleased! Thank you Princess!:D

I hadn't checked ..My Princess..for a couple of days and tonight I did...Well, I booked a BG guarentee and was asigned a BA on the Caribe deck. I am more than happy with what they gave us.!!! By the way we don't sail until November, and didn't think we would get a room so early, Thank you Upgrade Fairy

I always love to hear the Upgrade Fairly is alive and well. I hope you have a great cruise.:D

We are inside cabin folk (love the black out for afternoon naps). We booked gty inside for our 12/26 New Year's Crown Princess cruise. We were upgraded to II, Lido 237 just this week! And now they show II as wait listed. Why would they do that with the most expensive inside cat? I guess to create urgency.

We have been upgraded to an inside room on the Lido deck as well for our cruise this Nov. - wondering?? should we phone and request no upgrade now as this is a great location, or should we wait and see if we get another upgrade? But would it be better? Any thoughts from experienced cruisers would be appreciated.

We have been upgraded to an inside room on the Lido deck as well for our cruise this Nov. - wondering?? should we phone and request no upgrade now as this is a great location, or should we wait and see if we get another upgrade? But would it be better? Any thoughts from experienced cruisers would be appreciated.

You should wait to see if you get another upgrade. If they do upgrade you again, it will be to a oceanview room. It is highly unlikely that they will downgrade you from the top inside category if you have already been assigned a room there.

We had booked an obstructed guarantee on the Star for the July 5th Alaska cruise about 2 weeks ago for a Cat HH and just got notified we are in a handicapped room FF. Not really sure what to expect, except it looks much larger.

Anyone else ever have a handicapped room?

Just traveled and got our first upgrade......kids had an inside cabin and we had a standard balcony......we were upgraded to the 2-bedroom family suite..............very SWEET! With all the suite extras it was very nice indeed....but I told the kids not to get used to it.

My daughter probably got the upgrade of a lifetime with this one....she joined us as a third passenger in an interior cabin for $199 (during one of the advertised specials).....she ended up in this balcony suite!!

Archived