Passenger services act

aussie2324

You need to educate yourself on manners

I got insulted plenty by people like you who had no clue what they were talking about. So I'm not feeling real charitable toward people like you who come on this thread and post obviously wrong information.

I got insulted plenty by people like you who had no clue what they were talking about. So I'm not feeling real charitable toward people like you who come on this thread and post obviously wrong information.

:):cool:Wrong information on the internet. This is a first.:D

Everyone is entitled to an opinion. What is really bad is when someone states, " Everyone seems to be missing the facts here." If you don't know what you're talking about, it would be better just to zip it and educate yourself.

• 4 months later...

As much as I hate to resurrect this tread... Did Carnival at any time agree that you could do both cruises as long as you agreed to be responsible for the fine? I'm reading a similar tread on another board where Carnival says its ok as long as they realize they might be fined :eek:

As much as I hate to resurrect this tread... Did Carnival at any time agree that you could do both cruises as long as you agreed to be responsible for the fine? I'm reading a similar tread on another board where Carnival says its ok as long as they realize they might be fined :eek:

the same thread was started on this board by the same poster.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1531055

Bill

Archived