Where are all you first time cruisers cruising?

Kitty34

I am going on the QM2 to the Caribbean - St Thomas, St Kitts, St Maarten.

First Cruise, first trip to Caribbean.

I will see all the Saints I guess.

I understand the ship is sold out, with over 2000 passengers. I guess I will find someone to talk too.

Lots of Canadians and UK folks are suppose to be on board. I think there is not many locals out of Florida on that ship.

Beth

Hi! We are a family of 4, we are 43 and 41, and 11 and 9. This will be our 1st time and we are going on April 10 (birthday) for 7 day to Western Carrib. Can't find anybody who is going then with small kids yet. So far only found 2 other couples period....Can't wait, happy sailing!:D Kelly:o

Kelly43,

What ship are you sailing on? My family & I (total 14) are sailing on April 10th as well. We will be doing the Western Caribbean on the Mariner of the Seas. Of the 14, six are kids ages: 4, 4, 14, 15, 16, 17. The four year olds are my twin daughters and the others are nieces and nephews. I agree, I can't wait until our cruise. I have trouble concentrating on work every day and it is only going to get worse! SHEESH!!! :D :confused:

We have a lot of celebrations on our cruise. My cousin will turn 40 on 3/23, my uncle's birthday is on 4/12, my twins will turn 5 on 4/24, my husband & I will celebrate 10 years of wedded bliss on 5/5. Perfect timing for a first cruise, wouldn't you say!;) Enjoy and talk to you later, Deanna

DH and I are going on our first cruise and real vacation together. We sail on Feb 12 aboard Jewel of the Seas to the Eastern Caribbean. We can hardly wait for the R&R from our 3 children and to get away from the snow and cold in good old Winterpeg!!!!!

Hubby and I head to the western Caribbean on Mar 12, 2005. We'll be on the Carnival Victory. I'm pretty excited...always wanted to go on a cruise, always wanted to see Mayan ruins, always wanted to see the crystal clear water of the Caribbean. Three birds with one stone, what more could you ask for?

we planned our first cruise out of Tampa on Miracle after reading tons of reviews. Was going to do Southern out of San Juan but got scared away with all the negative reviews. Being from Philly I undersatnd how bad an experience that could turn out be.

Leaving in 12 days for my first cruise with my fiance David on the Conquest/Western Carribbean. We decided to go at last minute (November 22) when some older friends of our canceled due to illness.

There is a group of 40 people going (from 30-80) and we are very good friends with around 24 of them. Going to be a blast. We are in our forties.

Friends of ours getting married in Montego Bay Port (on the ship) and we are standing up for them. I cannot wait....so excited.....

list after list after list.........:eek:

We are a family of four, 40, 43 and a boy and girl, 14 and 11. This is our first cruise. We leave in 7 days for Fort Lauderdale where we'll stay three nites prior to the sailing of Enchantment Feb 19th for five nites to Jamaica and Grand Caymam!!!

We are all excited, and thankful for all the useful info I have gotten from these boards!!

Family of 4 with 2 daughters (and 2 cabins!). Flying to Florida and sailing 4 nights December 19-23 on Majesty of the Seas: Miami, Nassau, Coco Beach, Key West. Afterwards, we are visiting the in-laws on Florida's west coast for the holidays, then driving down to Key West for a few days. We'll fly home on January 1st. :)

So excited!

Archived