Where are all you first time cruisers cruising?

Kitty34

We will be taking our first cruise, courtesy of my father-in-law, to (from?) Alaska. It's a Cruise Tour with HAL (he insisted), beginning in Fairbanks on 7/25/05. We will be on the Ryndam beginning 7/31/05. We are taking our 13-year-old, so hopefully the teen-related refurbishments on the ship will help to make this memorable for her.

If you need any info on any of these trhee islands, let me know. DW and I have been to all three for both land-based and cruise vacations. We honeymooned in St.Martin, and I play baseball in Puerto Rico every year in a U.S. Men's National over 30 League. I know San Juan very well.

John

2 weeks today!!!!!!! just about can't stand the wait...am so excited I already have my shorts packed.... hubby and I will be on the Sovereign for 4 nights 3/7/05... 25th wedding anniversary....told him 2 years ago that this was my plan... I was going on a cruise he could come if he wanted.... guess he still loves me cause he is coming!!!!!!!!:)

Myself, DH and 12 yr old daughter will be leaving on Oct. 2nd, 2005 on the Carnival Destiny (Southern Carribean) for 7 days Leaving out of San Juan. We will be celebrating our 4yr anniversary while on board and probably our honeymoon too since we never did go on one. Cannot wait to go! We booked it last night after months of sorting out which cruises to go on, however I've alway's wanted to go to Aruba and DH wanted to go to Barbado's so this was the perfect cruise for us.

Hi,

myself (David) and my partner Sylv will be on this cruise and it will be our first expierence of cruising and we cannot wait.It will be a totally different lifestyle to what we have here in the North-East England and one in which we shall enjoy indulging in.:D

We are going on a quicky 4 day 3 night cruise to Bahamas with overnight stay in Nassau. This will be our 1st cruise. We usually do all-inclusive vacations in Cancun but I won this through a company I work part time for so we are going to try cruising out. We are sailing on March 18th, 2005. We are flying down the night before as most people reccomended. Thanks for all the tips and help!:)

We are going on a quicky 4 day 3 night cruise to Bahamas with overnight stay in Nassau. This will be our 1st cruise. We usually do all-inclusive vacations in Cancun but I won this through a company I work part time for so we are going to try cruising out. We are sailing on March 18th, 2005. We are flying down the night before as most people reccomended. Thanks for all the tips and help!:)

Hi cheryl,

We usually do All Inclusive in Cancun too; we've been to Cancun Palace & Moon Palace and had a great time. My husband was a little reluctant to going on a cruise as he fears our bar bill :eek: .....but my family raves about cruising so I finally talked him into it!!!!

Have a Great Trip!!!

Sherri

I'm going with my boyfriend (20 and 27) on the RCI Rhapsody of the Seas on 3/20 to Key West, Cozumel, Cayman Islands. Last minute booking and a first for both of us! He's a skeptic, and thinks flying to meet a ship is a waste of time. Hope this works out!

I will be going on my first cruise late June 05. There will be 20 women, all family and friends. Really looking forward to it. Only 3 or 4 of us have cruised before so this will be a new experience for most of us. :)

Archived