Where are all you first time cruisers cruising?

Kitty34

My mother (59) and I (34)are going on RCI Serenade of the Seas on 3/19/05 for 8 days to the Southern Caribbean from San Juan. This is our first and my jealous husband is staying home with the kids 2,7, & 10. He says he is not a cruise person b/c he did his cruising in the navy. I amsure if the offer had been there, he would have jumped at the oppurtunity. 6 days to sailing!YIPPPPPEEEEE

My 50th birthday gift from my husband is a cruise to Hawaii departing from LA on the Summit. Sailing 18th Dec 05.:D

This will be our first ever cruise and I look forward to spending Christmas and New Year away from the British weather!

We're on the Mariner of the Seas on the 6/12 sailing. Kind of our honeymoon that we never took 25 years ago. This is a surprise for my wife. Should be fun! We're from Alaska and will leave here so all the cruisers coming north will have some room (ha ha).

My first leaves on May 1st.

We are sailing on the Rhapsody to Jamaica, Grand Cayman and Cozumel. There will be 13 of us: my parents, sister and family, brother and my family.

I can hardly wait, I am so excited.

Hello everyone !

I just found this website actually right b4 we are leaving aboard the Carnival Destiny on March 27th 2005 for an 8day Southern Carribean Cruise. I, myself this is my first ever cruise. My boyfriend and his son have been on many of them including the Royal Carribean, but this will be his first time visiting Dominica on the cruise so i guess we will be able to share the new experience there together for the first time.

RCCI, 7 days, sail from New Orleans on Grandeur of the Seas to Cozumel, Mexico, Georgetown Grand Cayman Islands, and Costa Maya, Mexico. We got a junior suite on deck 8 with balcony, taking three kids two girls 23 & 14, boy 12 and another adult, brother-in-law, of course my wife and I. I'm looking forward to sitting on the balcony at 10:00 PM staring into the dark sea sipping a beverage and relaxing.....

My wife and I will be on Mariner of the Seas to the Eastern Caribbean on Dec. 11. We're celebrating our 10 year anniversary, and are so excited, I can't BELIEVE we have to wait almost 9 months! I'm ready to pack now.

We are going on our first cruise Oct. 2006. Carnival Conquest: Saints and Sinners Part Deux. Can't wait. My Friends have been on a couple cruises and have had an absolute blast!! We were supposed to go with them on the Miracle this last Feb. with the Partae Pirates and had to cancel because our 9 and 11 year old had District 10 Hockey tournament! We will not be cancelling this one for any reason!!!!!!

Archived