Where are all you first time cruisers cruising?

Kitty34

The Wife and I will be taking our first cruise on the "enchantment of the Seas" with her Mom and our 10yr old Son in July.

We wanted to start with a short cruise. This leaves from NJ (so we don't have the added cost of airfare) for a 4 day cruise to Halifax. We're all very excited!

We will be going to the Western Caribbean from Bayonne NJ on RCCL Voyager of the Seas, 9 night cruise, from October 21 -30, 2005. This is a special family trip, and I can't wait, and it has been great reading these boards in the meantime!!

Dorothy in NJ

First Cruise!

Voyager of the Seas 10-21-05

We will be going to the Western Caribbean from Bayonne NJ on RCCL Voyager of the Seas, 9 night cruise, from October 21 -30, 2005. This is a special family trip, and I can't wait, and it has been great reading these boards in the meantime!!

Dorothy in NJ

First Cruise!

Voyager of the Seas 10-21-05

Hi everyone!

We are traveling to the Western caribb. in August (We being me, DH, DS(18),DD(14),DS(12) and oldest DS's best friend.) This is the first cruise for all and I for one, am terribly EXCITED!!!! These boards have been awesome!:D

Our first cruise will be on the Miracle out of Tampa going to the Western Caribbean (Grand Cayman, Costa Maya, Cozumel and Belize) on January 8, 2006. We are two couples, who have been friends for a long time and travel together frequently. Really excited about this trip.:D

Our 1st cruise is on the Norwegian Sea on May 21st................getting closer all the time!!! Going with my DH, DS(18), DD(14), DS(11).................too bad we aren't on the same cruise Sunnid!!!!!!

keystone girl:

That is a shame as our children are so close in age!! Maybe next time:D Hope you have an awesome time on your cruise

My husband and I are joining good friends to celebrate her 50th and we will be cruising on the Silver Cloud to the Western Mediterranean we are so excited. We leave on Sept. 30th through Oct. 7th and will continue on by ourselves to Venice, Florence and Rome. Yeah!!

Hi there! Going on an 11 day cruise on the Golden Princess to the Western European Capitals...killing 2 birds with one stone...have never cruised, and have never been to Europe so i'm very estatic right now! :)

~~Keri~~

20 days to go!!!

1st cruise-Golden Princess-June 1, 2005-Western European Capitals

HI there, if you need a passport for the trip, you need to take it with you on your port calls, or the ship won't let you back on. (or so i've heard) I bought a passport carrier that I can wear around my neck and put under my clothes at the container store. Have fun!!

Keri

1st cruise-June 1, 2005-Golden Princess-Western European Capitals

• 2 weeks later...

Archived