Where are all you first time cruisers cruising?

Kitty34

We will be leaving on our first cruise, April 16th out of Mobile, AL. We will be cruising to cozumel and costa maya. Can hardly contain myself. I have the suitcases out and some things gathered up. Work days go really slow. Hope you all are as excited as we are. Nanny D:p

My husband and I will be cruising on 2/5/06 on AOS, 7 night Southern Caribbean. It's our first cruise. We're going with 3 other couples, one couple, this is their 3rd cruise and another it's their 2nd. We're pretty excited. I can't get anything done since i've found this board!! All I do now is read, read READ!!! :)

HELLO EVERYONE, MY FIRST TIME CRUISE IS IN 16 DAYS ON THE TRIUMPH OUT OF MIAMI ON 4/23/2005, AND WE ARE ALL SOOOOOOOOOOEXCITED, CAN NOT CONTAIN MYSELF SOMETIMES, I THINK I AM WORSE THAN MY KIDS, THEY TEASE ME CAUSE I SING ABOUT IT, TALK ABOUT IT, IT COMES UP IN ALMOST EVERRY CONVERSATION I HAVE. I JUST CANT WAIT. IS ANYONE ELSE GOING TO BE ON THAT CRUISE? HOPE SO, TALK TO YA'LL SOON

• 2 weeks later...
We are Going to the Eastern Caribbeans on the Victory from May 29 - June 4, 2005. We are both 32 and are from Indiana.
Alan and I were on the Victory about 3 yrs. ago. It is a beautiful ship. Food in the dinning room was really good. Service was great! The Oceanview rooms are a nice size. Not to small. If you have any questions please feel free to ask. Lillian

We will be going on a 5 day cruise to the Western Caribbean in April. Can hardly wait!!:D

Our first cruise will be on the Carnival Valor 10/30/05 to Western Caribbean, and we can't wait. It'll just be my dh and I, we decided not to take our 6 yr old after booking him, as we'd like to take our first cruise alone, sometimes I feel guilty, but.... I know he'll be fine as he'll be at school all day and then with our oldest son (25) at night. My sister and her dh are also going with us.

Did our first cruise on October 11, 2003 from NYC to Bermuda and hit tropical storm Marty on the first night. We went on Celebrity Zenith. Nice ship. Our second cruise was Carnival Fascination from Miami to nowhere. It was supposed to go to Nassau, but hurricane Jeanne was there, so we floated around for 3 days. This was Sept. 24, 2004.

We are so excited too - and a bit nervous after hearing that news story about the ship getting hit with 70 foot wves! I am a bit nervous because I'm also 20 weeks pregnant and my kids are ages 2, 4 and 5.

:)

Can't wait, but I'm a little nervoussssss!! :(

We (My Husband, Son and Myself) are going on our first cruise to Alaska on the Diamond Princess. It is all 3 of our Birthday's and we are hoping that it will be a wonderful time. Any Cruisers have any advice???? We are leaving Seattle, Wa on May 21st, 2005.

My husband and I are going on our first cruise, we are both 34 and are leaving the kids back on the farm and planning on watching some sunsets and to have some "alone" time.;) We are going on the Sensation in June to Costa Maya and Cozumel. CAN'T WAIT! :)

Our first cruise will be in September on the NCL Spirit - Inside Passage to Alaska. One couple celebrating 50th and another celebrating 25th Wedding Anniversaries. We are very excited about this experience. Happy Cruising To All!!

We're headed to the Med in May 06 for our FIRST cruise. We couldn't decide on a place. He offered "NASCAR race?" :rolleyes: Yeah, right. I offered "Disney?" He rolls HIS eyes. :rolleyes: He suggests "Cruise?" Hmmm, I think fast. "Anywhere?" I ask. "Sure," he replies. Hot diggity, here we come Mediterranean. Dat's a LONG way from NASCAR. I told him that the Roman Coliseum was sorta like NASCAR, the first place they had racing vehicles with multiple horsepower.... :)

Archived