Dawn Princess World Cruise

Having had their day in England,

they are now on the journey home.

According to the blogs 900 got off

and another 900 got on.

A big turnaround day.

Next stop Gibraltar....

after they have crossed the notourious Bay of Biscay.

Smooth seas folks.

27dawn.jpg

Well dave .... I have to leave it to you to look after the dawn princess and make sure she doesnt get lost.... I am off in the morning to Perth for a weeks teaching .... well a visit to margret river for the first couple of days ( hmm to pick up supplies to see me out the rest of week LOL ) will miss not being able to follow every day ... cross fingers I can get some internet connection!!

joanne

Having had their day in England,

they are now on the journey home.

According to the blogs 900 got off

and another 900 got on.

A big turnaround day.

Next stop Gibraltar....

after they have crossed the notourious Bay of Biscay.

Smooth seas folks.

27dawn.jpg

Enjoy your dedication just as you did for last year's world cruise.

However, please keep in mind to "tackfully" not provide info useful to the bad guys waiting on ships coming out of the Suez Canal and sailing into dangerous waters.

Refer to my post to the Good Captain on last year's world cruise in my post number 2797 on page 143.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=909893&highlight=steamboatin&page=140

For easy reference the link is above.

For security interest aboard the ship PLEASE consider limiting the info in your detailed reports when the ship will be cruising in those future dangerous waters.

Keep up the good work.

Enjoy your dedication just as you did for last year's world cruise.

However, please keep in mind to "tackfully" not provide info useful to the bad guys waiting on ships coming out of the Suez Canal and sailing into dangerous waters.

Refer to my post to the Good Captain on last year's world cruise in my post number 2797 on page 143.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=909893&highlight=steamboatin&page=140

For easy reference the link is above.

For security interest aboard the ship PLEASE consider limiting the info in your detailed reports when the ship will be cruising in those future dangerous waters.

Keep up the good work.

Keep in mind the info Kiwi Kruzer posts here is public info, anyone can access this info ;)

This map brings back memories. Years ago spent a lazy, sunny fortnight at the once delightful town of Palamos (near Palafrugell at the very top of this map).

Now it is too modernised and 'touristy' :( The most exciting thing that happened to us was nearly getting run down by a fishing trawler while out in our pedal boat. :eek:

Looks like ..as Sheree calls him...

El Capitan has got them there nice and early again.

trust they have a great day and dont get their pockets picked.

Ah... Los Ramblas.....

Gracias amigo !

Our friends have booked on next years Dawn Princess World cruise today, they're so excited, so are we for them.:D I think Sheree's blog sold them.;)

Jillybean:)

Looks like ..as Sheree calls him...

El Capitan has got them there nice and early again.

trust they have a great day and dont get their pockets picked.

Ah... Los Ramblas.....

Gracias amigo !

Today our friends have booked on next years Dawn Princess World cruise, they're so excited, so are we for them.:D I think Sheree's blog sold them.;)

Jillybean:)

Gracias amigo !Today our friends have booked on next years Dawn Princess World cruise, they're so excited, so are we for them.:D I think Sheree's blog sold them.;)Jillybean:)

Wonderful news....they will have something really special to look forward to. I think next years cruise goes around the world the other way from this one, so instead of losing and an hour each time time change they will gain an hour.

Meanwhile they sail on to Monte Carlo to mix it up with the rich and famous.:D

1dawnmap.jpg

Archived