Cabin Selection question

Remus

I apologize if this has been asked before - I couldn't locate an an answer through the search function.

I've seen some people mention that they were able to determine that a certain cabin was available for a certain cruise. How would one find out such information? Is there a web site or is it done through a travel agent?

I'm looking to book a cruise on the Liberty of the Seas in October and am trying to find out if there are any unobstructed balcony cabins in the E2 category left. Thanks in advance.

I apologize if this has been asked before - I couldn't locate an an answer through the search function.

I've seen some people mention that they were able to determine that a certain cabin was available for a certain cruise. How would one find out such information? Is there a web site or is it done through a travel agent?

I'm looking to book a cruise on the Liberty of the Seas in October and am trying to find out if there are any unobstructed balcony cabins in the E2 category left. Thanks in advance.

You can also go to http://**************************** to see what cabins are still open. I think that's what you are probably referring to seeing on these boards.

All you have to do is go to that particular cruise line's website, and "pretend" to book that particular cabin. When you enter the cabin # you will get a message stating if it has been booked already.

but doing it that way--it still might show up as not available. Could be on hold with no down payment--or an agent has that particular cabin on hold with a group booking.

Like the poster above stated--- calling is the best way to see if its available

Archived