What constitutes "bad behavior"?

josetann

How I look at it is, my children are grown up and therefore do not want to go to a restaurant and hear other peoples children cying, screaming and generally playing up while Im trying to eat, it makes me cringe, HOWEVER!!, I would not choose a restaurant where there are childrens menus, crayons etc, if there were, then I would put up with it, its a choice people make when choosing somewhere to eat.

But you know what? on our last cruise it was adults that ruined our eating experience in the MDR, Chops and Portofino, there were so many loud abnoxious people who like to hear their own voices and wanted the whole room to hear too, we could not hear each other at one point. Mobile phones (cell phones)were going off, we were so mad.This was worse than any child playing up. At no time on the cruise did the children ruin any experience.

The thread was started mainly to see what others thought. I didn't mean for it to be an "Is this wrong and if so, make me stop!" thread. I know there's parents out there who let their kids get away with much more. Maybe I'm the worst one who'll admit to their child's behavior? Ha! I was curious as to what others let their kids get away with, and what people thought of such behavior. I.e., "That's the worst thing I've ever heard of a parent letting their child do!", "Well, that is a bit weird, but to each their own I suppose.", "Sounds perfectly normal to me.", or "That's nothing, you should see what we let OUR kids get away with!"

Actually that is exactly what you seemed to have asked in the OP. You said you had received negative responses in another thread and were looking to see if what you did was so bad. The majority of responses here were versions of "Yes, you are doing something I don't agree with or would not do myself." If you had received support for your approach to handling young children in restaurants you would have had validation and continued what I think is a wrong track. Since you did not, you were just curious. The bottom line for me is that by allowing you child to avoid proper behavior in public you are teaching him that he doesn't have to have proper behavior in public. You are not alone in this by any means, but that does not make it correct in my opinion.

Our daughter has been taught from a very early age that people do not come to a restaurant to hear her fuss. When she was 2 that lesson was above her head so it was our job to remove her from the situation while letting her know she was acting poorly. As she grew and became able to sit properly (quietly and upright) she was expected to behave correctly or he would be reprimanded/punished as appropriate. The result is our 7 year old is able to go with us anywhere, with excellent manners and not create an issue for others enjoying their meal.

You can keep pulling posts apart to argue your points but I think you have the responses you need, whether you agree or will use them or not.

Oh and no, he doesn't get to bother people at other tables while eating...the times he's gone right to someone and sat in her lap would be at the playground or an indoor play area. Just saying...kids aren't expected to act the same regardless of age. This may be acceptable for a 3 year old, but not a 10 year old.

I just had to say, this freaks me out. Are you really okay with your child jumping on the lap of a total stranger? This one isn't about manners or 'good' or 'bad' behaviour; it's a danger issue. If it's okay for a child to sit on the lap of a total stranger, how much of a stretch is it to go and help them 'look for their lost puppy'?

The main reason for the increased diagnosis of ADD and related conditions are because many expect kids to act like robots and be exactly alike. Some kids just are more active than others. Some kids learn in different ways. Kids weren't really designed to sit for the majority of the day. Adults have better cushioning for that duty.

Actually, many will argue that the reason for increased diagnosis of ADD/ADHD results from the fact that parents won't parent their children. No consequences for inappropriate behavior...no wonder the kids run wild. Parents run to doctors with the complaint that their child is uncontrollable, and some doctors are all-too-ready to dole out the ritalin.

Actually, many will argue that the reason for increased diagnosis of ADD/ADHD results from the fact that parents won't parent their children. No consequences for inappropriate behavior...no wonder the kids run wild. Parents run to doctors with the complaint that their child is uncontrollable, and some doctors are all-too-ready to dole out the ritalin.

That makes sense. My mom was a junior high school teacher for 30+ years. She just retired last year, not because she was feeling old, or incapable, or anything having directly to do with the kids...it was because of the parents and their refusal to hold their kids accountable or encourage them to be responsible for themselves.

First, I apologize for being too lazy for reading all the replies. Looks like there's a debate going on, which there shouldn't be.

As far as the original question about "bad" behavior, well, most of that is relative and depends on the parents and the people around them.

I will tell you that I do not let my 3-year-old crawl under the table or sit at other tables. IMO, not only is crawling under the table bad manners, but it's also gross!

Have you ever looked at all the disgusting, rotting grime and half-eaten food that gets thrown on the floor under the tables at casual restaurants? Seriously, when the servers wipe the tables down, they just take a rag, wipe the table, and basically sweep all the crumbs and gunk onto the floor. Then there's the chewed up gum, candy, and nasty boogers that people stick to the underside of the tables. Blech! I certainly don't want my little girl playing in that!

On occassion, if hubby and I are finishing up the last of our meal or waiting on the check, we will let her dance next to the table (and by "dance" it's usually just standing there rocking back and forth or shaking her booty), but NEVER blocking an aisle.

We are pretty strict parents and believe that she is old enough and has been going out to eat with us enough that she should be able to behave in a restaurant. That means that she sits at the table with us without yelling or crying and carrying on. She can color or she can play with whatever small toy/book/game she brought with her to keep her occupied, but she can NOT play in the aisles or at another table.

A child standing or playing in the aisles at a restaurant is dangerous. Children stand below most adults' eye level, which means that the servers carrying hot plates and food may not see them there and fall on them.

My daughter was actually stabbed on our last cruise because she wanted to get out of her chair and walk over to the other side of the table to sit with her grandma. Well, being 3 and excited about being on a cruise, she wasn't watching where she was going, and walked right into a knife that the head waiter standing at the table next to us was holding. :eek:

Thank God she wasn't hurt badly, but after that we tightened our parental rein on her even more for her own safety and for the comfort of the people around us

That makes sense. My mom was a junior high school teacher for 30+ years. She just retired last year, not because she was feeling old, or incapable, or anything having directly to do with the kids...it was because of the parents and their refusal to hold their kids accountable or encourage them to be responsible for themselves.

That's why we're losing great teachers here also. The classroom management situation is a nightmare...young kids seem to be either on ritalin or antidepressants, and the class size makes it difficult. Teachers aren't able to teach anymore because they spend much of their time as police officers, social workers, babysitters, arbitrators, etc....

Quote:

Originally Posted by josetann viewpost.gif

The main reason for the increased diagnosis of ADD and related conditions are because many expect kids to act like robots and be exactly alike. Some kids just are more active than others. Some kids learn in different ways. Kids weren't really designed to sit for the majority of the day. Adults have better cushioning for that duty.

The above replies are case-in-point bout how different people have different views on child rearing. It makes me wonder if, in fact, josetann could actually be requiring more of her child, and isn't, in fact, selling her child's capabilities short.....

DH and I do require a lot of our almost 3 year old, and he always delivers. I do believe that, had we not always required as much (and been consistent about requiring it) he would not be the child he is today.

I can see where parents want their kids to be able to be children, and not have to grow up too fast. it seems that there is a very fine line between giving them allowances for the age that they are and requiring that they aspire to be the best they can be at any age.

Actually that is exactly what you seemed to have asked in the OP.

Just reread my first post, I think you're right. I did ask what was acceptable. I meant to also ask if that behavior would also be considered rude, selfish, and inconsiderate (did allude to that, but didn't actually ask). I.e. maybe you wouldn't let your child under the table, but do you think I am inconsiderate for letting our child under out table? Some think so, others think not, and some will use it as a teaching experience for their own child. "See honey, that's what we're NOT allowed to do."

I just had to say, this freaks me out. Are you really okay with your child jumping on the lap of a total stranger? This one isn't about manners or 'good' or 'bad' behaviour; it's a danger issue. If it's okay for a child to sit on the lap of a total stranger, how much of a stretch is it to go and help them 'look for their lost puppy'?

Don't want to derail the thread more than I already have, but it's another one of those fine lines. Do we teach him to never talk to any stranger ever, thus freaking him out and having problems socializing? I don't think he's old enough to understand "stranger danger" but we will start soon. I imagine it'll be along the lines of "don't accept candy from strangers and don't leave with ANYONE unless mommy or daddy says it's ok." Have to stress ANYONE, as in most cases it's not an actual stranger. We also won't leave him unsupervised, not for a while anyways.

The above replies are case-in-point bout how different people have different views on child rearing. It makes me wonder if, in fact, josetann could actually be requiring more of her child, and isn't, in fact, selling her child's capabilities short.....

DH and I do require a lot of our almost 3 year old, and he always delivers. I do believe that, had we not always required as much (and been consistent about requiring it) he would not be the child he is today.

I can see where parents want their kids to be able to be children, and not have to grow up too fast. it seems that there is a very fine line between giving them allowances for the age that they are and requiring that they aspire to be the best they can be at any age.

My dad is a special ed teacher, and he has the same opinion I do. I haven't asked my mom's opinion (she's also a teacher). I have a feeling my wife's sister might agree with the other side though (yes, another teacher).

I think he's doing pretty well. Hasn't been mean to his new baby sister yet. Well he might take a toy from her, but no hitting or anything like that. Tries to pat her butt if she's fussy, give her the pacifier, ask if she's ok, etc. He can even share his toys with others, but not for more than a minute or so :) He knows some behaviors are completely unacceptable, i.e. if he picks up some rocks (small pebbles) and throws them at anyone, we leave that second. That only happened twice, and not since (in his defence, he saw other kids do it too).

I don't think a child of 3 is able to discern the differences -- if any -- between casual dining and fine dining. And a child of 3 (and younger and older) thrive on consistency. So for me, it's always bad to crawl under the table...or stand on the booth, move to another table or booth. It's always bad to run up to strangers and hug them, or jump in their lap. It's always bad to eat cake (or most other food that isn't specifically finger food) with your hands. Even pizza is sometimes a fork and/or spoon food (and we found that in Canada it is always knife and fork food!).It's bad to spit out food or liquid. It's bad if it's McDonald's, it's bad if it's fine dining, it's particularly bad in a dining establishment where it's very crowded, as the child could get hurt, others could get hurt. If the child can't sit quietly and be quietly amused (with carrot sticks, crayons and paper brought along, some quiet toy, then it's the responsible parents role to remove the child from the scene until either the child is calm, or the other parent has paid the bill, perhaps taken the rest of the dinner in a take-out, and everyone has left the building.

As for "stranger danger" -- the problem with that is that somestrangers are not dangerous. How will you teach your child that a police officer, or fireman, are OK, while other strangers might not be? And how will you introduce your child to a school setting where everyone might be a stranger, on the first day?

Lots of traps to parenting, aren't there. And lots of differing opinions. It's easy to ignore those opinions we don't agree with, isn't it.

I have a 3 year old son who just turned 3 1 month ago and a 4 year old son and they were taught how to behave from when they were a baby. You have to start them out young and teach them right from wrong. They know they better not ever at home or in a resteraunt crawl under neath a table. When you are at a table you are to sit down and eat your food. Yes you may talk and carry a conversation but being at a table is to eat it and not play time. I have worked in many schools and you can tell who were taught table manners at home. Its difficult when you have children throwing food, getting up out of their seats to wonder around, crawl under tables ect. because they were never taught how to behave. If you don't teach them from an early age it just gets harder as they get older to correct. If we are seated at a certain table they are to remain seated until we are done with dinner unless they have to use the restroom. If my son is cranky then i give him a warning and then he is taken out the resteraunt. I feel so bad for children who have no structure and who are not taught right from wrong. They are seen as being bad and yet it's not their fault its the parents for not teaching them right and wrong.

If im seated at a dinner table on a cruise (since many resteraunts don't group you with other couples) and i see a child under the table im seated at I would say something to the parent. I would want to enjoy my food and not be aggitated because i keep bumped under the table. If your child is not behaved enough to sit in a chair ( I dont mind them coloring or have a small toy to keep them occupied) then they should eat at the buffet where it's more relaxed.

Another thread got me a bit steamed...so I'm asking this here to see if I really am off base.

What exactly constitutes bad behavior for a child? What is, and is not, allowed?

Ok, I have a three year old son. I stated that in restaurants we do let him crawl under OUR OWN table, and even be right next to the table. Never out of arm's reach, not any more in the way than a high chair would be (right next to the table means just that, not an arm's length from the edge of the table). Something I didn't mention in the other thread...if there's music playing I might let him dance next to the table, but we're liable to do so too. Oh, and I even have the gall to let him sit at the table next to us, if it's not too busy (i.e., if there are tons of empty tables and no one's waiting for one).

I have to reiterate...we haven't done this on a cruise yet. Just talking about normal everyday stuff. The types of restaurants I'm talking about are Denny's, Taco Bell, etc. Nothing high-end.

I also stated that when we go out, we don't leave the very second he gets fussy. We'll try for a couple minutes to calm him down before giving up and leaving. Basically if he's fussy we'll break out crayons, let him under the table (our table, not someone else's), switch seats, etc. If that doesn't work, then we get to take turns walking him around until the food comes. And when I'm done eating, if he gets fussy I often get to leave with him and wait in the car while my wife finishes.

Due to this I'm rude, inconsiderate, and selfish. I don't think I am. But perhaps I am. Hence the post. I'm curious what others who are currently parents think is acceptable behavior. Should you simply not bother going on a cruise with a three year old? Is it acceptable to take him to a restaurant and try for a couple minutes to get him to sit still before you admit defeat, or should you just never go out? Should a child not be allowed to crawl under a table or sit at a table next to you, assuming he/she isn't physically bothering anyone else?

So, what do you let your kids get away with, and what just isn't acceptable? Any gray areas? It's a serious question. I know I'm not always right (far from it). Just curious if I'm way out of line, or if when we get older we just want the kids to be out of sight, out of mind (i.e., a kid just being a kid is bad enough).

I have to say it's never been ok for my kids to crawl under our table - at home, at McD's, at a restaurant. When my kids were 3, they always sat in high chairs or booster seats at the table with us - most of the high chairs fit up next to the table as if it were a regular chair. We always brought playthings for our kids in the diaper bag. We always requested that our kids meals be brought out as soon as they were done - not to wait for all the meals to be complete at the same time. This way our kids wouldn't have to wait as long and since they always ate slow it seems all of us would finish at the same time. We also brought some cheerios for them to nosh on if the service was a little slow. Only one time did we ever have to take one of our kids out of a restaurant and it was entirely our fault - we didn't eat till late after a full day of running around - hubby had finished and walked with our son outside until I finished and paid the bill. After our second son was born, we didn't eat out as much because he had a shorter attention span - so we didn't even tempt fate.

We had some friends that used to let their son run around their table (all within arms reach) at whatever restaurant they happened to eat at. I can't tell you how many times I thought another table was going to get a tray of food in their laps or drinks on their heads because this child couldn't sit still and wasn't made to.

My boys are now 13 & 9 and can sit pretty still (they still shift in their seats a little and maybe sit on their feet - still trying to correct that!:rolleyes:) in whatever restaurant we go to. Are they perfect? Not by a long shot - we're still trying to get them to stop interrupting conversations and to keep their voices down!

BTW - my oldest was diagnosed with ADHD at age 11. We found out that the reason he could be very disruptive in class was because he would grasp the concepts that were being taught so much faster than the rest of the class and he would want to move on to the next topic. In elementary school, it helped tremendously for him to have other things (busy work) to do to keep busy while the rest of the class "caught up" to him. The medication that he is on helps his brain slow down just a little bit. He still grasps most concepts faster than the rest of the class - I think he always will! Just an FYI - I've read in places that many people think that ADHD kids always get bad grades - not so. My son has always been a straight A student scoring at the top of the charts on standardized tests. There are still some days that I wonder if he is truely ADHD but that's a whole different discussion for a whole different board!:D

Don't want to derail the thread more than I already have, but it's another one of those fine lines. Do we teach him to never talk to any stranger ever, thus freaking him out and having problems socializing? I don't think he's old enough to understand "stranger danger" but we will start soon. I imagine it'll be along the lines of "don't accept candy from strangers and don't leave with ANYONE unless mommy or daddy says it's ok." Have to stress ANYONE, as in most cases it's not an actual stranger. We also won't leave him unsupervised, not for a while anyways.

I don't think the thread has been derailed at all. The discussion is about behaviour, and as has come up, we've all got different perspectives and we're not just talking about 'bad' behaviour, but (un)acceptable behaviour, behaviour that 'affects' others, etc. There's no reason not to throw dangerous behaviour into the mix. :)

So, to answer the question about never talking to any stranger ever, in my opinion, ABSOLUTELY - at least when they're toddlers. At some point, children are capable of making distinctions, but until that time, I believe it's better to err on the side of caution. When my daughter was that young, I also taught her to NEVER touch the stove. Was it hot all the time? Of course not, but if she never touched it, I didn't have to worry about the one time it was... and as she got older and more capable of considering her own actions, she learned the difference between an idle stove and one that was being used (and was therefore hot).

In the same way, when she was very small, we taught her not to talk to strangers - any strangers - unless we explicitly told her that it was okay. By the time she got to school, she had reached the age where she was capable of reasoning and understanding that in specific situations, SOME strangers are okay. For instance, the teachers and fellow students at her school are okay, but some random adult hanging around the school is NOT. The guy who walks his dogs in the school yard every once in a while is absolutely off limits. I can confirm that she has no issues with socializing, and is comfortable doing so with all ages and in all situations. A cruise is an excellent example; she can go from helping out with the smaller kids in the Kid's Crew pirate parade to swimming with new friends her own age to sitting at a table full of adults in a formal gown in the dining room.

Parenting is an ongoing process. When a child is too young to understand distinctions and differences in situations, the rules must be more strict; as they mature and show more ability to discern things for themselves, the rules can have more parameters and complexity. This is, of course, only my opinion. This method worked incredibly well for us and our child. She's well adjusted, does well in school, has never had a serious injury, and is complimented regularly (or at least I am) about her behaviour in not only restaurants, but elsewhere as well. It may or may not work for anyone else or any other children, but I couldn't be happier with how it's turned out for us. :)

Honestly? I think most of the sanitary "concerns" brought up in this thread are quite silly (Touching crumbs on the floor? Oh, the horrors!!!! Whatever will we dooooooo?!?!?). Most of us got into plenty of dirt and grime when we were younger and were just fine (cue the one person who has some random story to share about how they or their cousin almost DIED because they ate a Jelly Belly from the floor. Aaaaaand GO!). But even with that said, I do find most of the behaviors brought up in the OP to be unacceptable.

We take our DS (2.5 y.o.) out to eat only occasionally, but when we do I expect him to act appropriately. Not appropriately for a middle-aged person, or for a 10 year old, but for a toddler. For us, that means he will sit in one place, not throw things around, not yell or scream, and not cause problems for other diners. Now, I'm not saying my little guy is an angel - he's not. He's probably more rambunctious than most (not a single day goes by where he doesn't jump off some piece of furniture, and most days he misses his landing at least once and cries as a result, but that doesn't stop him and never has). But we have striven hard to teach him that different things are acceptable in different places. Jumping around on our own furniture? Fine. Jumping around on furniture outside of the home? Nope. Shrieking outside on the play equipment? Fine. Shrieking while in a gathering of adults? Nope. So even though we do allow our little guy to play under our table at home, or to sit in an empty table next to ours at a fast food place, he knows that I don't permit that at nicer restaurants. And there's no way on earth that I think he would resist the temptation to get out of his seat, so we always strap him into a highchair. Have we had to take him out of a restaurant because he's been fussing? You betcha. But we go into any and all restaurant experiences as prepared as we can be: we have crayons and paper, a couple of small toys (no sounds, no lights), a few crackers for while we're waiting for our food to arrive, and a book or two to keep him occupied. This almost always works well for us.

When people claim he's not old enough to understand the differences in context, I just have to laugh. Of course he doesn't understand all of it yet - that's why it's our job as parents to introduce the concepts to him, and that's why we are obligated to take him into various situations in order to instruct him on correct behavior. We just keep in mind that not all situations need to be introduced while he's still a toddler, and don't select things to do that will be beyond his capacity right now. So dining in a nice-ish restaurant we will attempt, but sitting still for a movie in a theatre is going to have to wait a while.

As for talking to strangers, I'm torn. My DS has a very sweet face and naturally curly hair, so multiple times a week a total stranger will approach us in a store and start talking about his hair, lol. It's very flattering, but makes the "don't talk to strangers" thing sort of a hard concept to grasp. :rolleyes:

First the OP has not been on a cruise, when she see's how close the dining room tables are together, crawling under or dancing around might be a none issue.

On allowing small kids to crawl around on floors in strange places. True story from many years ago. Back when smoking was every where. I was sitting in the unemployment office, my one time on that. A young child was crawling on the floor and picking up cigarette butts and eating them. The mom was paying no attention. I was having heart failure a long with a host of others.

You do not know what has been dropped on those floors under the table. What if someone has dropped some meds. That could go unnoticed, floors are not the safest thing in public places for those on hands and knees.

I tend to ignore other people's children when we are out. Just not my business unless the kid is so out of control they are disturbing every one around them. Children are children. But I do think sometimes parents put the young one's in situations that they are not prepared for and are to much for them to handle. That tends to be when problems arise, also when the parent does not respect nap time. Have yet to see any distraction really work for an over tired child.

First the OP has not been on a cruise, when she see's how close the dining room tables are together, crawling under or dancing around might be a none issue.

On allowing small kids to crawl around on floors in strange places. True story from many years ago. Back when smoking was every where. I was sitting in the unemployment office, my one time on that. A young child was crawling on the floor and picking up cigarette butts and eating them. The mom was paying no attention. I was having heart failure a long with a host of others.

You do not know what has been dropped on those floors under the table. What if someone has dropped some meds. That could go unnoticed, floors are not the safest thing in public places for those on hands and knees.

I tend to ignore other people's children when we are out. Just not my business unless the kid is so out of control they are disturbing every one around them. Children are children. But I do think sometimes parents put the young one's in situations that they are not prepared for and are to much for them to handle. That tends to be when problems arise, also when the parent does not respect nap time. Have yet to see any distraction really work for an over tired child.

Actually, the OP has cruised and so has the child in question. If you look through their other posts, they had a similar thread last year that was locked down. There are also pictures of the child in the dining room in that thread.

Actually, the OP has cruised and so has the child in question. If you look through their other posts, they had a similar thread last year that was locked down. There are also pictures of the child in the dining room in that thread.

The pictures were from well over 1 1/2 years ago, and that thread in question isn't locked down. Yes, we have cruised, but not since he's started wanting to crawl under tables. I think that particular ship was the Norwegian Dream, a smaller older ship. I think the experience will be different on the next cruise, we'll be on a newer ship. Without seeing the restaurant, how it's laid out, booths or no, if we're seated in the corner with no one right around or in the middle of everybody, etc. I cannot say whether I might think it would be appropriate for him to crawl under the table or sit at the next one. I'm guessing probably not, but maybe it'll be different. Plus maybe he'll have grown out of that phase, it's more than a few months off.

Has anyone here ever seen the SuperNanny show? There are lots of similar things on SuperNanny, where she has to step in and teach the parent to SET LIMITS so the kids don't run wild. Things like: stay seated at the table while eating, and not demand things. In all of those SuperNanny situations, the parents usually say, "We tried, but he/she is just a kids and we assume he/she will grow out of it." RIGHT...not!

Another thing to add to this about re: the original question of "What Constitutes Bad Behavior", OP admits in the other thread allowing his child to play in a fountain in the atrium of the cruise ship. That is just the epitomy of what is wrong in this situation. OP can't see what is right and what is wrong. Playing in a decorative indoor fountain--definitely WRONG, and goes a long way toward teaching the child it is OK to do whatever you want. :eek:

Quote from that other thread here: "Last cruise (we combined an Alaska NB and SB), my son really, really wanted to play in the fountain that was in the atrium (not sure it could be called a fountain, just a little bit of running water around some rocks). It was pretty small and out of the way, so one day I took off his shoes and pants and let him get in for a little bit. People were a bit amused, and in my defence there was no "no wading" sign. At no time did I let him sit in it (due to being in diapers still)."

Josetann - the atrium fountain? :eek: Seems like you need to use the word "no" a little more.

Celebrat - I agree with you, 100%. Setting limits isn't a bad thing.

It was on the Norwegian Dream. Smaller ship, this wasn't a big centerpiece. Not sure what other ships have that would be comparable. He wasn't quite 2 yet. If it matters, he hasn't played in any other fountain-like things since. I wasn't trying to bring up past behavior but if we must...this is one that we can say he's grown out of.

Edit: Case in point, what he did was NOTHING like what these people did:

http://improveverywhere.com/2003/05/17/circle-line-tours/

http://improveverywhere.com/2004/07/24/synchronized-swimming/

Josetann - when is your next sailing scheduled and on what ship?

I don't participate in roll calls or anything like that anymore, so we don't tell until after we're back. In the case of our last cruise I did post some while on the cruise itself, but things kept going downhill so I just gave up (on the return cruise they let him back onboard but didn't have our cards setup for the second cruise, so that was not fun waiting with a toddler trying to get back on).

He wasn't quite 2 yet.

Not sure if it matters, but I should have said he wasn't 1 1/2 years old yet. I'm confusing our cruises, the cruise was right but I was giving his age for a different one.

Archived