What is your cruise critic style?

What is your Cruise Critic style?

Do you check boards everyday?

Once a week? Once a month?

If you miss a day or week, do you go back and check what you missed?

Do you regularly check CC only when you have upcoming cruise?

Just wondering.

Some patterns I have noticed are:

• posters who post regularly (who I greatly appreciate)
  • posters who post more often when they have upcoming cruise. and when they stop posting, I miss them.

The information gained on RCI boards is incredible.

I am glad that researching July 2009 cruise lead me to RCI boards.

Now wondering what comes next.

And the obvious answer is to book a cruise. :)

I stop by in the morning, then check again on my lunch break (work load permitting) and when I get home in the evening. I post mainly on the roll calls, however, I do a lot of reading and research. If I find an area that has local people posting and I have a trip planned to their area, I will keep checking out that thread. To see what information I can gain from someone elses questions. Sometimes I find answers to questions I would not have know to ask.

I'm here every morning before work & after dinner. I read more than I post & try to avoid the more controversial subjects.

I also try to avoid repeating a response. When a question has been answered, it makes no sense to me to respond with the same answer worded differently. If I can add something I will, but I try not to be a parrot and post if I have nothing new to say.

I usually check the boards in the morning before work.

I love the information I have received over the years from the Cruise Critic members. The collective amount of information from all of you seasoned cruisers is amazing!

I have been a Cruise Critic member since my Alaskan Cruise, and I have always found it to be both pleasurable and informative.

Thanks Cruise Critic Members! :)

I find myself checking the forums less than in the past. I stopped for a while since we weren't going to be cruising for a couple of years. I had other things to learn about and spent time with those things.

I use to check two or three times per day but, as I said, I've slowed down a bit. There's only so many times you can answer the same questions about what to wear, early or late seating, buy cruise/air or air on your own, arrive day of or a day early, sneaking booze onboard, art auctions, kids in the specialty restaurants, lobster night in the MDR et.....

I still check as things do change. Information the the muster drills might not require life jackets, my-time-dining and the changes to the loyalty program are of interest to me. It's just the there is so much ground that has been gone over before that many of the threads are like watching reruns of Gilligan's Island. Needless to say, I don't post as much as I did a few years ago. There's just not a lot of need for people to know where I stand on the dress code or sneaking booze onto the cruise.

When I have a cruise planned, I check almost every day. Basically because I am bored at work and this keeps me busy.

However, after my cruise and as long as no new one is planned, I kind of don't really come here. What would be the point? I am not experienced enough to answer "detailed" questions and I have not enough patience for the "do I need a passport" questions, lol.

Once in the AM and after dinner. Do more reading then posting. Great information from CC members. Always get a smile after reading some of the posts. Some of you have to lighten up a bit though. Some of the post are a bit testy at times. Overall keep up the good work CC members

I am reading posts every day, sometimes more than once.

I am an addict.

I have received alot of information from these boards and

am forever grateful.

I really enjoy reading the reviews with pictures that many

cruisers post. Radio's recent Freedom review is a good

example. These reviews provide an impetus to book a

future cruise you may not have thought to do.:D:D:D

I am more interested in these boards when I have a cruise coming up, or even one planned way in advance.

I try to post every day, and if I miss a day, I feel like my day was not complete! I will go back and check threads I have started, and post on them if new people have commented.

*Ahem* My name is luckyprincess, and I'm a CC addict!!:)

That's how I should start out all of my posts, I guess. I always book about a year in advance, so I'm on here for a year plus at a time but if I don't have anything planned I usually slip away for a bit. I check at work and then at night after school and even after years on this board I still learn new things all of the time.

Oh, and I'll admit it - I LOVE the controversial threads on here! Lol. It's fun to watch people get riled. As long as I stay polite and respectful I think its all in good fun. Although it IS easy to 'lose it' sometimes when it feels like you're having a discussion with a brick wall!:p

My name is Michelle and I'm a CC addict!

I've become an addict because of my upcoming cruise, but I suspect that just like after our last cruise, I will probably disappear for a while after my April cruise - at least until I have another cruise planned!

I'm pathetic.

I have my email alerts set to play the Disney horn every time I get one from Cruise Critic.

When I hear lots of horns going off, I get curious. If it's a hot topic, WOW!

The Dog would be constantly barking if I did that

:cj

Archived