Refreshment package on sale

Looks like the refreshment package is on sale, 30% off. I just booked mine for 2/18.

It would be good to mention the ship as the sale may not apply to all ships and/or sailing dates.

Yes looks like mine is on 30% at the moment, but its not highlighted in the planner.

Mine is for Navigator of the seas 6th November Transatlantic

They currently have Ultimate dining Pkg and Delux Drinks Package for £55.54pp per night! A little expensive for a 13 night cruise but decent value if you like to dine specialty each night and want the drinks Pkg too.

It would be good to mention the ship as the sale may not apply to all ships and/or sailing dates.

Sorry, good point. Freedom of the Seas, 2/18 Western Caribbean. Refreshment package is on sale,, alcohol not. Voom sale is fake.

After checking my notes, the excursions sale is real, mostly 10% off with a couple of 20% items. Our last cruise only had excursions on sale for one weekend.

Sorry, good point. Freedom of the Seas, 2/18 Western Caribbean. Refreshment package is on sale,, alcohol not. Voom sale is fake.

After checking my notes, the excursions sale is real, mostly 10% off with a couple of 20% items. Our last cruise only had excursions on sale for one weekend.

I'm on this cruise, too. Thanks!

Looks like the elusive Cruise Planner sale but it is only showing up on my Sept. Harmony cruise. None of the others I have booked are showing any CP sale. Some excursions are 10% off a few are 20% off. No additional discount on the Ultimate Dining Package + Deluxe Beverage Package but some savings on the refreshment package. Looks like some spa treatments are discounted.

Mine is in an email titled the Pre-Sail Saves on Faves Sale is here

2017_FS_AUG_Hero_T1.jpg

It has:

up to 20% off shore excursions

Savings on the new Deluxe Beverage and Ultimate dining combined package

up to 60% off Ultimate Dining Package

over 25% off Deluxe Beverage package and Zoom 1 device bundle

up to 30% off voom packages for multiple devices

up to 30% off spa treatments

My sailing is Freedom 12/17/2017

2017_FS_AUG_Hero_T1.jpg

It has:

My sailing is Freedom 12/17/2017

Looks like same thing for our Navigator in November

Thanks all for posting - just checked for my Freedom 2/11/18 Sailing and seeing these Sales.

Does not show "Regular Price" - which I know could vary, especially because I am looking in $CAD, but by any chance anyone know or remember what Regular Price in CAD would be for Refreshment Pkg, and if they previously did a Soda/1Device Internet Pkg - currently showing at $23.75/day CAD, which I think is a good deal?

Thanks all for posting - just checked for my Freedom 2/11/18 Sailing and seeing these Sales.

Does not show "Regular Price" - which I know could vary, especially because I am looking in $CAD, but by any chance anyone know or remember what Regular Price in CAD would be for Refreshment Pkg, and if they previously did a Soda/1Device Internet Pkg - currently showing at $23.75/day CAD, which I think is a good deal?

32.50 CND I think it's is a good deal

Mine says 30% of Refreshment Bev Pkg. There is nothing called that on my planner and all the pkgs are the same price as before. I called and got the run around. He could not answer what is was and just kept quoting reg price of Alcohol pkg at $55! Now I am locked out of my reservation. It says it is being modified, I made no changes. I am on Freedom Jan 14, 18.

Anyone know what "Refreshment Beverage Package" is?

Mine says 30% of Refreshment Bev Pkg. There is nothing called that on my planner and all the pkgs are the same price as before. I called and got the run around. He could not answer what is was and just kept quoting reg price of Alcohol pkg at $55! Now I am locked out of my reservation. It says it is being modified, I made no changes. I am on Freedom Jan 14, 18.

Anyone know what "Refreshment Beverage Package" is?

Refreshment is everything non-alcoholic: soda, bottled water, specialty coffees, fresh squeezed juices, and non-alcoholic cocktails.

2017_FS_AUG_Hero_T1.jpg

It has:

My Oasis sailing in February is on the list but there is no Deluxe Beverage/Zoom 1 device bundle showing. Only the refreshment and 1 device. I got excited that a sale applied to me but it was not to be.

What do you mean by the Voom sale is fake?