Back home after 7 day Princess

Elorac123

Just a exert from my blog,if you want to read the rest you are welcome at

https://avoncarolestravels.wordpress.com/

A really good embarkation,we were in the Lido eating lunch 45 minutes after check in"well done Princess,

We get to our room and there are balloons and a sign on the door wishing John a Happy Birthday

I'm impressed with the cabins,lots of drawers and hangers.when we got to our inside cabin 419 on Baja deck 10 around the middle of the ship there was a queen made up and we requested they make it two singles and the difference in the space is very noticeable.

The shower/ toilet is not very roomy but manageable.

The staff so far have been courteous and helpful.

No happy hour till 9 pm today, a bit late for us so we have a beer before dinner,the cocktail I had at sailaway was quite strong on top of my motion sick meds

A wonderfull selection to choose from for dinner two different kinds of fish,beef,and the usual fare must take a photo tomorrow.

Had to put the watches forward one hour tonight so now it's 8-30

Tried watching a movie from the hundreds there are to choose from but didn't last long and had a great nights sleep,the beds are super comfy.

Just a exert from my blog,if you want to read the rest you are welcome at

https://avoncarolestravels.wordpress.com/

A really good embarkation,we were in the Lido eating lunch 45 minutes after check in"well done Princess,

We get to our room and there are balloons and a sign on the door wishing John a Happy Birthday

I'm impressed with the cabins,lots of drawers and hangers.when we got to our inside cabin 419 on Baja deck 10 around the middle of the ship there was a queen made up and we requested they make it two singles and the difference in the space is very noticeable.

The shower/ toilet is not very roomy but manageable.

The staff so far have been courteous and helpful.

No happy hour till 9 pm today, a bit late for us so we have a beer before dinner,the cocktail I had at sailaway was quite strong on top of my motion sick meds

A wonderfull selection to choose from for dinner two different kinds of fish,beef,and the usual fare must take a photo tomorrow.

Had to put the watches forward one hour tonight so now it's 8-30

Tried watching a movie from the hundreds there are to choose from but didn't last long and had a great nights sleep,the beds are super comfy.

Thank you very much for your enjoyable blog, which had me laughing out load.