2018/2019 Sailings available 11/29

oneputt18

For a cruise geek like me, the release of yearly cruise itineraries is really exciting! I have been steering away from Celebrity lately due to itinerary, so really hoping that they will have some great options available. I already have 2018 cruises booked, but will definitely move some things around if X is actually thinking about port diversification.

Michael

I'm assuming if the certificate is not used for the TA, then you have made a donation to celebrity ??

I hope not. We had Princess FCCs that we didn't use, and they promptly refunded the purchase price without our even asking. You just lose the special perks that would have accompanied the FCC [and the interest on your money, if any :roll eyes:]

Edited by Host Jazzbeau

Hi Tommy,

On Eclipse, they said that Edge itineraries won't be announced for several months. Hope your Feb '17 date, proves to be more accurate.

Happy Thanksgiving !

I hope not. We had Princess FCCs that we didn't use, and they promptly refunded the purchase price without our even asking. You just lose the special perks that would have accompanied the FCC [and the interest on your money, if any :roll eyes:]

Just rereading the fine print "CruiseLater" certificate not redeemed on or before 12/30/16 will be converted into a standard CruiseLater certificate." The perks will not apply after that date.

I'm assuming if the certificate is not used for the TA, then you have made a donation to celebrity ??

I was told that the TA certificate had to be used before the end of December. If you don't book by then, you will have made a donation, but you still have the option between now and the end of December to cancel and get your deposit returned.

P.S. I just put $100 deposit down on the Passage Certificate and just booked it under my name. I just need to add the 2nd person before final payment

I was told that the TA certificate had to be used before the end of December. If you don't book by then, you will have made a donation, but you still have the option between now and the end of December to cancel and get your deposit returned.

I was told NO deposit return...

P.S. I just put $100 deposit down on the Passage Certificate and just booked it under my name. I just need to add the 2nd person before final payment

Did the same

Did the same

I am reading from MY TA certificate purchased on Equinox 2 weeks ago and it states:

Ship and sailing date have to be selected by December 30, 2016 or this deposit will revert to a standard Cruise Later

at no point did anyone indicate we would lose the deposit if not booked by 12/30....and certainly not what I have in writing from X

Edited by Gracie115

I am reading from MY TA certificate purchased on Equinox 2 weeks ago and it states:

Ship and sailing date have to be selected by December 30, 2016 or this deposit will revert to a standard Cruise Later

at no point did anyone indicate we would lose the deposit if not booked by 12/30....and certainly not what I have in writing from X

That's correct. You must cancel before 30 Dec to get the deposit refunded. You don't lose it after 30 Dec, but you must use it -- it is converted to a regular "Passage" which is non-refundable.

That's correct. You must cancel before 30 Dec to get the deposit refunded. You don't lose it after 30 Dec, but you must use it -- it is converted to a regular "Passage" which is non-refundable.

oh well....no one said anything about losing the deposit...but it doesn't matter one way or the other because we will DEFINITELY book something before year end..

Looks like the Caribbean will be released mid December. Not sure if next week

Is strictly Europe or also includes Alaska. An employee posts on a group I belong to

Any idea when the Antarctica itineraries will be released?

Hi Tommy,

On Eclipse, they said that Edge itineraries won't be announced for several months. Hope your Feb '17 date, proves to be more accurate.

Happy Thanksgiving !

Time will tell.....

Onboard Equinox currently crossing Double Z this cruise :)

Happy Thanksgiving Andy.

Looks like the Caribbean will be released mid December. Not sure if next week

Is strictly Europe or also includes Alaska. An employee posts on a group I belong to

Hope that this is true as we sail 19 December and I would like to book (Caribbean) on board.

I asked this question on the Celebrity Facebook messenger:

I read on Cruise Critic that late 2018 and early 2019 cruises go on sale for Captains Club members on Tuesday the 29th. True?

And I got this educated reply?

Hi Steven,

We are very excited for new deployment sailings. They will be released very soon so please stay tuned.

Will give the Captains Club a call tomorrow anyway!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Hey Mikey...what going on?

The Schmoes are looking for a 2008 TA also. Won't have a feel for how to handle things until the TA schedule is released.

So what ports would you like to visit?

Ms. Schmoe sends her regards to Maureen.

I was told that the TA certificate had to be used before the end of December. If you don't book by then, you will have made a donation, but you still have the option between now and the end of December to cancel and get your deposit returned.}

It is not even midnight and the summer 2018 cruises for Europe and Alaska can now be seen. :D

TA's are also available in the spring and fall.

I did nothing more than go to the Celebrity web site and did a search for any destination between May 2018 and August 2018. Didn't even need to log into my Captains Club account

Edited by 14ersco

The onboard deposits we made last week definitely going back.

Just checked fall 2018 TAs. Virtually double what we paid to sail 2 weeks ago, and we booked at exactly this time last year.

No way. Suite prices laughable. $10,000 for a SS on a TA. I think not.

The Europe prices are even more nutso.

Moving on...

It is not even midnight and the summer 2018 cruises for Europe and Alaska can now be seen. :D

TA's are also available in the spring and fall.

I did nothing more than go to the Celebrity web site and did a search for any destination between May 2018 and August 2018. Didn't even need to log into my Captains Club account

Sadly nothing that I was looking for. Looks like we'll be sticking to Oceania for 2018