Sorry confused about the new beverage package eff 9-6-16?

shelby2002

I sail in 3 weeks if I purchase the select or premium package today, and they change the beverage packages on 9-6-16 does our selected packages automatically go to the ultimate package? What I mean is if we purchase the beer and wine package today when we sail on 9-24-16 will that package go to the ultimate or will it stay just the beer and wine package? Thanks for any help.

I sail in 3 weeks if I purchase the select or premium package today, and they change the beverage packages on 9-6-16 does our selected packages automatically go to the ultimate package? What I mean is if we purchase the beer and wine package today when we sail on 9-24-16 will that package go to the ultimate or will it stay just the beer and wine package? Thanks for any help.

I would call RC for these questions and get them to respond in writing so you can take that on the cruise with you.

I would call RC for these questions and get them to respond in writing so you can take that on the cruise with you.

Assuming of course that the person that answers the phone knows about the new beverage packages.:D

You two crack me up!!!:)

If you buy the select today it will stay the same, if you buy premium it will be upgraded for free to the new Deluxe package.

Select, premium and ultimate won't be available for new purchases after Tuesday.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I doubt it, as that would be a big loss to Royal on the price difference. I'm sure that they will just honor the select package, since they're still selling it. Otherwise they probably wouldn't offer it.

That would be a good deal for the customers though, if they did that [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Ok, assuming this applies to the US.... we're stoked.

Our first drink package. We bought the premium package, so it sounds like we have the ultimate package for our November trip!

Thanks for posting the info!

:D

I tried that, they won't. Absolutely will not. They told me I could upgrade select to premium on board then his supv said select to ultimate then again select to premium, absolutely refused to send me an email even tho he gave me his email address to send proof that we even had the select package. Dreadful customer service.

2. Why were beverage packages revised?

a. In order to simplify options for our guests, Royal Caribbean’s beverage packages have been consolidated and redesigned to create the best and easiest options for guests onboard.

It's always about simplifying or convenience of the customer. Thankfully it's never about profit. :rolleyes::D

Ok, assuming this applies to the US.... we're stoked.

Our first drink package. We bought the premium package, so it sounds like we have the ultimate package for our November trip!

Thanks for posting the info!

:D

Exactly. Which is why I just cancelled our UP and ordered the PP. Saved $40.

I tried that, they won't. Absolutely will not. They told me I could upgrade select to premium on board then his supv said select to ultimate then again select to premium, absolutely refused to send me an email even tho he gave me his email address to send proof that we even had the select package. Dreadful customer service.

So typical.:rolleyes:

Petah, Petah, Petah in my best Betty Davis voice (old toads just don't change their warts) Thanks for the info. Hugs to you and Patrick. Been too long since we sailed together

p

It's a BIG help - thank you.

From the FAQ:

In effort to make enjoying and relaxing easier for our guests, the premium coffee packages now

include offerings at the onboard Starbucks licensed stores (excluding non-coffee merchandise).

Any speculation as to whether that means "Yes, the Starbucks kiosk on Oasis-class ships *IS* finally included." ???

It's a BIG help - thank you.

Any speculation as to whether that means "Yes, the Starbucks kiosk on Oasis-class ships *IS* finally included." ???

Seems pretty clear to me that it will be included. Although, with RCI, not much is clear anymore! [emoji12]

Dan.

Sent from my SM-G935R4 using Tapatalk

Well I'm really confused. What is the difference in the Ultimate package and the new Deluxe package? Is there a difference?

I have the Ultimate (purchased in Canadian funds) and will wait to re-price when the new packages show (in Canadian funds) if the packages are much the same. If not then I would think it best to keep the Ultimate and not worry about it.

TIA for your responses.

Well I'm really confused. What is the difference in the Ultimate package and the new Deluxe package? Is there a difference?

I have the Ultimate (purchased in Canadian funds) and will wait to re-price when the new packages show (in Canadian funds) if the packages are much the same. If not then I would think it best to keep the Ultimate and not worry about it.

TIA for your responses.

Technically, no difference.

Better off to get the Premium due to the free upgrade to Deluxe once the change occurs. (Depending on exchange rate)

From the flyer in one of the previous posts.

Premium packages will be upgraded to a Deluxe package at no additional charge.

Edited by chandom

I looked at my crystal ball and it is very, very cloudy. Not sure what it is trying to tell me, but it says buy the premium package, if your a cocktail drinker. No wait, it's clearing a little, it maybe suggesting if your a wine and beer drinker to buy the select package. Yes, that's it, if your a wine and beer drinker buy the select. If you want cocktails too, buy the Premium package. Oh, oh, it's getting cloudy again, I think it's taking a nap! I'll check it later for more info. Cheers!