Just disembarked from the Ruby, any questions?

CineGraphic

Nice variety, with the option to purchase mains from the Crown.

Salad bowls are noticeably smaller.

Sent from my iPhone while I probably should be working.

Poop. I am hoping that the option to purchase from CG will go away. It seems like a very bad idea to me. "Tonight we are serving the Cold Fish Head with a side of Scraped Scales but, if you like, you can purchase edible food for an added fee."

Poop. I am hoping that the option to purchase from CG will go away. It seems like a very bad idea to me. "Tonight we are serving the Cold Fish Head with a side of Scraped Scales but, if you like, you can purchase edible food for an added fee."

Princess added the options for those who don’t want to or can’t eat an entire meal at Crown.

I’m told sales are good, so don’t expect this feature to disappear anytime soon.

Were there any crowding issues in the public areas with the extra deck? Any issues with tha ship overall?

Am trying to convince a friend to take a trip on the Ruby instead of the Sun next year but want to make sure it’s going to be a better experience for her (I’m not too sure why she’s super keen on the Sun).

Were there any crowding issues in the public areas with the extra deck? Any issues with tha ship overall?

Am trying to convince a friend to take a trip on the Ruby instead of the Sun next year but want to make sure it’s going to be a better experience for her (I’m not too sure why she’s super keen on the Sun).

The only day the ship felt the least bit crowded was our last full day at sea. Due to rough sea conditions, everyone stayed inside.

Hi CineGraphic,

Hope you had a wonderful cruise.

Since the bookings for the Ruby are going on sale for the Australian cruise season this week and I haven't been on this ship as yet I was wondering if you noticed where the ping pong tables were.

We sailed on the Emerald around New Zealand and the tables were outside unlike the Diamond/Golden Princess where they are in the covered pool area.

I know we are crazy but we do love walking around the deck and playing ping pong on a cruise. Have to burn off all those calories somehow. :D

Thanks for answering questions about the Ruby Princess.

Hi CineGraphic,

Hope you had a wonderful cruise.

Since the bookings for the Ruby are going on sale for the Australian cruise season this week and I haven't been on this ship as yet I was wondering if you noticed where the ping pong tables were.

We sailed on the Emerald around New Zealand and the tables were outside unlike the Diamond/Golden Princess where they are in the covered pool area.

I know we are crazy but we do love walking around the deck and playing ping pong on a cruise. Have to burn off all those calories somehow. :D

Thanks for answering questions about the Ruby Princess.

Sorry, I didn’t notice a ping pong table anywhere, but we never ventured to the sports deck or several other parts of the ship, so there very well could be 100 tables that I never saw!

We were on the Ruby in February, and there was a ping pong table tucked away on an upper deck, maybe it was Deck 16? It was outside, just underneath a staircase that went up to the next deck. It was in the aft section of the ship, port side I believe.

Cruise Gal,

Did you lose your Bobby Orr shirt :o Just my opinion he was the GREATEST!!

Go Bruins!!!

Tony

Yes, Orr was great. I moved to CA at 30 yrs. old. Gretzky is it for me, overall.

When we were kids growing up in Hyde Park, MA ... we played street hockey. I was YOUNG ... like 7, I think. Someone must have gotten a new sofa, because the boys would wrap me in the FAT foam cushions. I looked like the Michelin man. I was the goalie. I was good too ... or just too wide to get a goal around me. :')

Princess added the options for those who don’t want to or can’t eat an entire meal at Crown.

I’m told sales are good, so don’t expect this feature to disappear anytime soon.

Other cruise lines do this now, so to be in the race to be like the others and not unique as in the past, Princess adopts bad ideas from competitors.

Other cruise lines do this now, so to be in the race to be like the others and not unique as in the past, Princess adopts bad ideas from competitors.

I liked it best when they were a leader and not a follower.