Cabin Question for Hawaii cruise

burnsie

So it looks like I will be going on a Hawaii cruise in the near future. Trying to figure out what type of cabin to book. I know a balcony is always nice but the last one we had in the Caribbean was only usable in the day it was a wind tunnel at night.

My question is it worth the extra money for a balcony? Can you see the islands during the day as you cruise from one to the other?

Sailing on the Radiance of the Seas May 3rd.

Just not sure if the extra 300 is worth it. Hmmm

Roundtrip from the West Coast?

If so, the sea days closest to the West Coast will generally not be conducive to balcony time for about half of the crossing.

And as Silver wrote most itineraries sail at night & the only exception might be NCL’s POA which sails exclusively within Hawaii.

No one can say whether the extra cost is worth it for you or not. For me, I prefer to sail more cruises in a less expensive cabin. But other passengers prefer a balcony even when it results in fewer cruises.

On a roundtrip cruise from the West Coast the extra cost for balcony weather in & around Hawaii isn’t best for me. I’ve sailed such itineraries several times & didn’t get enough balcony time to make it worth the extra cost.

But that’s just me & no matter the type of cabin we have enjoyed all of our cruises. :ship: :D