Photos of the Zaandam maiden visit to Auckland, New Zealand

Kiwi_cruiser

Stu, may I ask a technical question. Did you run these pictures through an image resizer application to reduce them to a web-friendly size. When I see this kind of thread my first reaction is always "oh no, this page is going to take forever to load". These pictures looked great, but they flew by as quickly as I could look at them as I worked my way through the thread. I wish more people would post more manageable sized pictures.

Thanks

Roy

Stu, may I ask a technical question. Did you run these pictures through an image resizer application to reduce them to a web-friendly size.

Yes, I did run those photos through image editing software and resize them all by hand!.

When I see this kind of thread my first reaction is always "oh no, this page is going to take forever to load". These pictures looked great, but they flew by as quickly as I could look at them as I worked my way through the thread. I wish more people would post more manageable sized pictures.

You don’t have to worry if you see any of my photo threads! ;) (And there will be more of them, especially with the Oosterdam coming down under next season.)

Also the other reason why these photos would have download quickly is because they are hosted in the USA!

Archived