Way to Access Old Celebrity Website

Verona Gal

After my third call to the Captains Club about the new website they took pity on me and gave me the address for the old website. This works on IE; not sure about other browsers.

Here is the address

http://www.celebritycruises.com/?celebrityWR=oldsite

Hope this helps!

Thank you thank you!!!!!

Works on my iPhone

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

After my third call to the Captains Club about the new website they took pity on me and gave me the address for the old website. This works on IE; not sure about other browsers.

Here is the address

Hope this helps!

Thanks very much! Worked for me using IE but not using Chrome.

I would be careful using the old site.

If the communication with the back end has changed, than it is possible that you would be getting bad information (e.g. prices and availability) and changes you made to your reservation might not be communicated to where it counts (Celebrity's database). Not saying this will happen but could.

If the communication with the back end has changed, than it is possible that you would be getting bad information (e.g. prices and availability) and changes you made to your reservation might not be communicated to where it counts (Celebrity's database). Not saying this will happen but could.

Hmmm, good point.

Well I can get to the old website using the link provided in this thread, but I have to clear the cache of cookies to regain access to the new site. Once I enter the old site, I'm stuck with it unless I clear cookies and caches.

Using Google Chrome and MS Edge.

Here is the address

Hope this helps!

Can get the home page to load but none of the other pages come up. A message appears that states the website is being improved.

Nice that they think so. Not so much from what I've seen (or not seen) on the new website.

Request for the Celebrity website designers: bring back category information on pricing page AND bring back go big, go better, go best options when pricing out a cruise. Thank you!

Here is the address

Hope this helps!

THANY YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! This is the most helpful post I've seen in a while. I did figure out that I could access the site on Firefox, but I really don't like that browser. I never thought that I'd be glad to see the old site, but the new site has made me appreciate it!

The web designers need to add the ability to select a specific ship when looking for a sailing.

Look for (with a magnifying glass) the word 'refine' at right of tool bar. This will provide filter options.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Don't know if this is new or helpful re: the new site.

I can log in to my account from my IPhone and search cruises refined by ship, date and length of cruise.

However I can't get past the home page from my desk top, can't login to my account or search. All I can do is watch the slide show. Usually mobile device have the problems. Anyway try using you mobile device and see if it works for you. I just tried the link for the old site and got in but it doesn't show anything that I booked on the cruise. Also couldn't access find a cruise 'This Page No Longer Exists'

Just off Silhouette TA on May7. At the I-Lounge it was 50/50 which version of the website would come up when logging in.

Edited by sasset

Spent about an hour familiarizing myself with the new site and I actually like it a lot better. Other than the lack of a link to see what is available in Celebrity Gifts, I have not had any problems, just takes a little getting use to.

Thanks for the link to the old site but here in the UK no matter what I try every entry is converted to the .co.uk website which is useless,no login facility or any way to access your booking.it sucks.

Here is the address

Hope this helps!

Thank you!!!! Bookmarking!!!

PS works great on google chrome.:)

Worked quickly and easily on my iPad. Much easier to view excursions. I may be one of the few people who never had difficulties using the old site. Thanks.

I didn't either but the old one is definitely easier to use.

It should be the same backend database. The new site is "just" a new UI (user interface)... and it is awful.