25, 14, 2 and 20,000!

Sue L

Hi All,

Wow, what a week, Tuesday was my 25th Anniversary, and getting ready in a couple of hours to leave for Barcelona and then get on the Brilliance of the Seas for my 14th cruise. When I board on Tuesday it will be my 2 year smoke free and here on Cruise Critic I am on the verge of hitting 20,000 posts.

I know most won't care about any of this but I can't believe how many milestones are coinciding at once and just wanted to share.

Sue L

Hi All,

Wow, what a week, Tuesday was my 25th Anniversary, and getting ready in a couple of hours to leave for Barcelona and then get on the Brilliance of the Seas for my 14th cruise. When I board on Tuesday it will be my 2 year smoke free and here on Cruise Critic I am on the verge of hitting 20,000 posts.

I know most won't care about any of this but I can't believe how many milestones are coinciding at once and just wanted to share.

Sue L

How exciting, Sue! I like milestones, too. Congrats on all of them! :)

Hi All,

Sue L

Congrats Sue on your accomplishments, have fun on your Brilliance cruise, and if you run into Sheila and Bob in the CL lounge tell them Jill & Dave send hugs :p...

Congrats Sue on your accomplishments, have fun on your Brilliance cruise, and if you run into Sheila and Bob in the CL lounge tell them Jill & Dave send hugs :p...

We are going on a couple of private tours with Sheila and Bob. One in Naples and the other in Nice/Monte Carlo.

I am only a lowly platinum so no CL for us. And if they keep changing the rules I may never get there. LOL I am too cheap to spring for a suite.

thanks for all the good wishes everyone.

Finished packing now cleaning the house one last time.

I am so excited you would think this was my first rather then 14th ....!!!

Congrats Sue on all of your milestones. Tell the lovely Brilliance that I miss her and take a stroll aft for a view of that wonderful wake...miss that as well. Have tons of fun and relax!

Deb

I have 9256 so just have to step on my balcony to see that beautiful view. I booked this cruise 19 months ago to get that room, first day bookings opened for Europe .

Hi All,

Sue L

Congratulations Sue...........have a great cruise and say hi to Sheila and Bob.

Archived