New ship names...

RickEk

Unless it's your birth stone, opals are bad luck. Plus they are delicate and break easily.

Love Imperial or Atlantic, but would like the return of Royal, Sky and Regel to stay with tradition.

You took the words right out of my mouth.

regal or sky princess please! bringing back the old names is a nice nod to the company's history, and those names are gorgeous. bringing back royal princess would be nice too, but knowing princess they'd probably immediately sell it and transfer it to P&O (see also: royal princess 1984 and royal princess 2007). :p

I'd add in fair princess to the mix, but I know how many hundreds of CCers who would have a field day complaining about their cruises on the "not so fair princess" or "unfair princess" so they should probably skip that can of worms. :p

and even though I know, deep down, that they won't ever use the name pegasus princess (barf!), couldn't they have come up with a better name for the class? even the "pegasus class" sounds awful. :eek:

I think they should stop using the gem stone names and if this ship is truly a new design for Princess, come up with something interesting and not yet used before.

We can only hope that princess comes up with a new design. The Emerald & Ruby are beautiful ships, but they are the same and lack any real "wow" factor. If they do come out with a new design, they definetly need to give their higher end suites more zip. Especially the PH balconies which are way to narrow.

Bob

[quote name='m steve']How about Atlantic Princess since they had a Pacific and Caribbean Princess or even the Mediterranian Princess? Or how about Princess of the Seas?:eek:[/QUOTE]

Good ideas. Must be an echo in here LOL.

Archived