Troubles with this site?

Krazy Kruizers

Is anyone having any problems with this site?

Every time I come here today -- I get lots of red X's.

Even the boxes you need to click onto to make a Reply aren't showing up for me. Thankfully I know where everything is located.

I am not having any trouble with any other site.

Yes - and it is on the roll call boards too. The pages keep loading and loading. Words with underlining (links) replace many of the usual icons. Time to contact the webmaster.

For the longest time I thought it was me, or my computer. Then I saw John L's post that the icon areas weren't loading, and I knew it's the site. Whew.

I'm sure it will be fixed soon.

Is anyone having any problems with this site?

Every time I come here today -- I get lots of red X's.

Even the boxes you need to click onto to make a Reply aren't showing up for me. Thankfully I know where everything is located.

I am not having any trouble with any other site.

It is CC Yonnie:( I've tried in Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox (my preferred browser) and Safari all get the same.

Hope it gets fixed soon.

Joanie

It's happening to me, also.

I was only able to post this by clilcking all over the bottom right corner until I hit on 'reply' as none of the usual 'quote, edit, replay' boxes are showing.

I worried it was my new computer until I realized it all my other sites were fine.

It's happening to me, also.

I was only able to post this by clilcking all over the bottom right corner until I hit on 'reply' as none of the usual 'quote, edit, replay' boxes are showing.

I worried it was my new computer until I realized it all my other sites were fine.

Same here. A bit of a pain but at least it's not my computer....which is what I initially thought this morning.

I'm having the same problem..Only way I could post was to hit the little box that says reply with the red x in Sales post..Then I deleted her post in my reply..

Also all the threads look different to me & I can't figure out what the difference is..

Very strange..Perhaps it's just CRS..

Betty

I'm having the same problem..Only way I could post was to hit the little box that says reply with the red x in Sales post..

Betty

Whoops...I even spelled Sails name wrong....Today has been a series of mistakes for me..

Think I should go back to bed & start over..

There are a couple of strange things. When I came to the site there is a lot of space. At the posts where I know I have answered it doesn't indicate I have posted and when I went to post a reply that did not come up. Like yourself, I knew where to go. At least I know it is not my comuter.

The problem must be fixed because I am not getting any "red X's". Now this is the second time I have posted this comment, will watch to see if it disappears too.
Not fixed for me yet! Note that the red/green off/online lights following the usernames are also "hosed".

Everything seems O.K. for me. The individual posts don't have reply buttons - there is one at the top of the page and one at the bottom - seems like I remember the individual posts had them - the top and bottom are enough, I guess.

Everything seems O.K. for me. The individual posts don't have reply buttons - there is one at the top of the page and one at the bottom - seems like I remember the individual posts had them - the top and bottom are enough, I guess.
If you run your cursor around in the lower r.h. corner of a post you will see small text boxes pop up indicating that the hotspots are still there, but the icons aren't showing.

Thanks for recommending that you put your cursor over the area where the blank spot is. As I couldn't figure out how everyone was posting as I have no buttons for quick post or just post. The posts all look fine on my computer except for the lack of a no quick post. But the main board is all elongated.

I'm going to come back tomorrow as it is not worth it to be here today until they correct the situation.

Archived