Cruise Personalizer Question

Woobstr112G

Does anyopne know how long it takes you booking to show up in the cruise personalizer portion of your "My Princess" page.....:confused:

Bob

Bob, our past bookings (when booked through a TA) have taken as little as 15 minutes to as much as two days. ;)

Bob, our past bookings (when booked through a TA) have taken as little as 15 minutes to as much as two days. ;)

I booked this morning directly on the princess site. Still not there.....:confused::confused::confused:

Bob

then I went directly to the Personalizer, with passports on the desk I was surprised to see Princess already had it entered. Our next of kin was there too. So nothing to do but print the cruise ticket & luggage tags when the Caribe BA showed 2 days later.

So I am ready to party for my 60th on the first sea day with Meet & Greet on Crown 4/24/10 from FLL.

then I went directly to the Personalizer, with passports on the desk I was surprised to see Princess already had it entered. Our next of kin was there too. So nothing to do but print the cruise ticket & luggage tags when the Caribe BA showed 2 days later.

So I am ready to party for my 60th on the first sea day with Meet & Greet on Crown 4/24/10 from FLL.

Interesting... I see no next of kin info pre-entered in any of my upcoming cruise Personalizers... :confused::confused::confused:

Interesting... I see no next of kin info pre-entered in any of my upcoming cruise Personalizers... :confused::confused::confused:

There is a place for an emergency contact, and if they are related to you, but no next of kin on the princess personalizer. And the one thing the personalizer does not do is transfer that information over to the next cruise. It must be filled in each cruise just in case it changed. ;)

There is a place for an emergency contact, and if they are related to you, but no next of kin on the princess personalizer. And the one thing the personalizer does not do is transfer that information over to the next cruise. It must be filled in each cruise just in case it changed. ;)

I was just going to add that you have to put them in each time. ;)

Archived