Solstice ships - any free snacks at bars?

Perki

On other cruiselines such as Royal Caribben there are bars that have small jars of peanuts which they will provide for free if you ask for them. Any place on Solstice with any such 'free munchies' available? We enjoy munching peanuts/snack mix while conversing and drinking beers once in a while so thought I'd ask if anyone knew. Thank you! :D

Most of the bars on the Celebrity ships we've been on have some sort of snack mix and/or nuts available. In the martini bar, at least on M-class, they also put out bread sticks (seasoned on some of the ships). Occasionally other bars have certain other snacks as well which vary from time to time and ship to ship.

BTW - don't forget that nothing on a cruise ship is free. But some things are available as part of your cruise fare with no additional charges for them.

Just watch it though because sometimes there is a wasabi mix and if you don't realize it you can bite into something very spicey:eek:

Oh, yum!! I want to find the Wasabi Mix!!!! I eat Wasabi peas all the time. Will be going along just fine and all of a sudden you will get one that really zings!!! It is great!

At Cafe al Bacio what do the charge for a regular coffee? Do they have it to go? Thought this might be handy to take back to the room. If there is a charge can you buy coffee cards? Princess has them, good for so many punches.

At Cafe al Bacio what do the charge for a regular coffee? Do they have it to go? Thought this might be handy to take back to the room. If there is a charge can you buy coffee cards? Princess has them, good for so many punches.

Hi, Celebrity does not offer a coffee card.

You can get coffee to go. I don't recall how much they charged for a coffee but it wasn't enough to count.

The nut mix was very spicy, I think there were some Wasabi peas in it. I make a variety of spiced nuts at home, and brought them to enjoy on our balcony with a Martini in the afternoon. :)

The nut mix at the Martini Bar on Equinox was unbearably spicy! I couldn't handle it :-(

I've seen them use a wine carafe to put snacks in. You can't get your hand in, you have to pour them out. That makes a lot on sense to me. BTW, I love those wasabi peas. First time I had them, I asked the bartender what they were. He didn't know, he said they just called them "Munchies." Any time I was at a bar & asked for munchies, they were what I got.

I've seen them use a wine carafe to put snacks in. You can't get your hand in, you have to pour them out. That makes a lot on sense to me. BTW, I love those wasabi peas. First time I had them, I asked the bartender what they were. He didn't know, he said they just called them "Munchies." Any time I was at a bar & asked for munchies, they were what I got.

Ahhh...I have seen that too (in the carafe). It is a good way to serve them:)

On the S class ships (or on Solstice at least) you get breadsticks, bread, cheese, olices and crackers in Cellar Masters in the evenings. It's a nice spread, actually.

Never made it to Cellar Masters on Equinox (looked dark and empty whenever we peeked in) but maybe we'll try it on Solstice. Is it just wine tastings or wine by the glass?

Archived