Food, Food everywhere...but, what do you crave?

To tell you the truth I takes me more than a week to get back to the idea of feeding myself and not having a buffet to select from What a minute I forgot about the Biology experient I left in the Frig before we left:eek:

I normally cant wait to get back home and eat at an Italian restaurant. My hubby loves the food on board but it really is not anything I look forward to. I am glad to see I am not alone on this. Wish me luck I will be stuck at sea for a week with so many people tending to my every need, oh well I guess I will have to get use to it . :) Hey who am I to complain.

That's a good question...I generally want just plain potato chips!

Mexican is another good one...

Of course I always miss my savory bites!! LOL

I do hate to have to get back into the routine of grocery shopping, cooking, cleaning up...etc.

I usually crave Mexican food - seems like a popular theme. HELLO, RC - Are you listening?

Some tacos with SEASONED beef or chicken, cheese enchiladas, warm tortilla chips, HOT salsa, and REAL CHEESE queso would be fabulous! I've seen taco fixings in the afternoons in WJ, but the meat always looks watery, has no seasoning, and there are BEANS :eek: in it. The guacamole is a weird shade of green (I'm not sure that there are any avacados in it) and the "cheese" sauce is obviously some imitation stuff from a jar.

Sometimes onboard I'll crave some chips or a candy bar, but I can usually find something in port to take care of those cravings.

Mexican food for me as well, and normal desserts. I always just want some good ole fashioned chocolate cake with ice cream. Their cakes always look fake and kind of taste fake too. I like the flourless one, but it's still not the same.

Probably anything Mexican... that's one thing RCI doesn't seem to have on board... unless Freedom class or Oasis does... haven't been on those ships yet...

No Sushi on board either. Im surprised no one else said they missed their sushi. :rolleyes: (real sushi, not the sushi inWJ, altho a fairly decent attempt, thats anything but sushi)

A good Indian curry, although we didn't even have to miss that on our last cruise as our fantastic Indian waiter (Jude in MTD) used to bring us a different, off-menu, curry each night. :D

Archived