Switching Princess Booking to TA

geoherb

I know it's possible to switch the booking I made directly with Princess over to a TA. I just wondered if they should offer something in return.

I made the booking a couple of weeks ago after the final payment date when I could not get in touch with my regular TA.

I heard back from two travel agents. Both said basically it wasn't possible after the final payment date. And they said the price we paid was good.

I was hoping to get maybe another $25 in onboard credit. We'll have a great time without it.

Hey Geoherb!

Hope you two have a great trip planned-where are you going? We are off on a 14 day cruise on the Ocean in September...can't wait!

We had originally booked the above cruise with Princess, but turned it over before final to a TA...the price I had gotten last year was unbelievable and they could not come close, but I did get some nice on-board credit.

Say hi to DH...hope you are enjoying the beach!!:)

Carole

We're going to Alaska on the Sapphire Princess. Seven nights roundtrip from Seattle.

I've enjoyed Surf City. It's rented for the next few weeks. If there's not a booking at the end of the month we'll be back down there for a long weekend.

Barb was one of the TA's I contacted. She and Jim were on a Royal Caribbean cruise the day I tried to call her--before I booked directly with Princess. Sounds like a rough life.

Archived