New Posters Please!! :)

ekco

Hi Jan,

Yes it was beautiful weather, but the wind was so cold still up off the river.

After all that gardening and dog shampooing you should be exhausted.

You deserve a holiday.

What's going on with all the football? England 2 draws, France lose to Mexico, Brazil only winning 2 -1 to N.Korea and today New Zealand and Italy 1 -1.

I don't follow it, but even I know some of these results are crazy.

Berwyn

I think it's either the vuvuzelas driving them all mad or the new supposedly high tech ball. There's just not the right atmosphere with that droning noise all the time. Just got a bit more to do, glad we've checked in though as it stops us meddling with the contents of the cases. It's the kitchen sink that's caused all the trouble, lol. I was a bit miffed at the security check-in when the man tipped the big case upside down onto it's top and sent it on it's merry way with me in the background not happy as I'd packed DH's new suit carefully on top in a suit bag and now all the weight of the contents are resting on it.:mad: Aargh!! Look out!! homeless person at the Gala Dinner.:D:D

Jan

I think it's either the vuvuzelas driving them all mad or the new supposedly high tech ball. There's just not the right atmosphere with that droning noise all the time. Just got a bit more to do, glad we've checked in though as it stops us meddling with the contents of the cases. It's the kitchen sink that's caused all the trouble, lol. I was a bit miffed at the security check-in when the man tipped the big case upside down onto it's top and sent it on it's merry way with me in the background not happy as I'd packed DH's new suit carefully on top in a suit bag and now all the weight of the contents are resting on it.:mad: Aargh!! Look out!! homeless person at the Gala Dinner.:D:D

Jan

The suit'll be OK Jan, I packed mine at the bottom with everything on top and it came out OK.

Anyway you never know which way up it will end up after vanishing through the hole at the back of the check in desk.

Just in case I miss you later have a lovely time and enjoy yourselves.

Berwyn

Bags are all packed now..plenty of spare room as well :D

very handy, just in time for the football :D

That's good. No last minute panics with getting it all in.

They won't get any more creased by being done now instead of tomorrow.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello everyone, I'm just back from Turkey. Hot, hot, hot.:D Just sorting out the laundry as well as my thoughts but I can say that we think the IE is a much better ship all round, with a better layout, and the food is definitely better than the Celebration.:):)

Jan

Hello everyone, I'm just back from Turkey. Hot, hot, hot.:D Just sorting out the laundry as well as my thoughts but I can say that we think the IE is a much better ship all round, with a better layout, and the food is definitely better than the Celebration.:):)

Jan

Hi Jan,

Welcome home. That went quickly. Hope you had a good time.

Berwyn

Archived