New Posters Please!! :)

ekco

Just got back inside after standing outside due to a spurious firm alarm...god I hate those .... bloody freezing on the coast as well!!!!

My weekend start in 90 mins :D

Earning myself £200 tomorrow installing a pc that I built last weekend so dont need the O/T :p

What I day!! I've been running around all day trying to find a programmable watering system for the plants in the garden as ours has died the death.:eek: We've been in every flipping B&Q in Gtr Manchester and all sold out except the very expensive ones. Last resort, the old one is now in the freezer overnight to see if it will kick start it back to life. Dull and cool today until 6 o'clock then the sun came out.:):)

Jan

What an anti climax with the footie :mad:

And to boot its raining here :mad:

And yes I'm grumpy today :mad:

Welcome to the grumpy club, lol.:D Up early, done the dog walk, got the paper and now to finish packing and garden, busy.:):)

Jan

Now had me 5th cuppa tea..feel 100% better :D

Washing all done, computer all packed ready for delivery, was going to cut the grass.....sod it :D

Now about to do the ironing!!! now if you believe that you must be as mad as I am :eek:

Sat here listening to the "The baseballs" nope never heard of them either ..but they do sound good and have read the papers...didn't they slate England.

Shopping was all done yesterday, bored now LOL

Where's Berwyn he's a tad quiet?

Maybe Berwyn worked last night. Just having a break before cutting the grass. Just been in the cases and despite orders to only take thin t-shirts DH has packed loads of thick ones that I know he won't wear, wait 'til he gets home from work :(. Good job we're doing day before check-in tomorrow as it stops us just putting in every little thing. THEN I've got to pack the dog's stuff as he's going to my sister-in-laws tomorrow. It never stops!!:eek::eek:

Footie was rubbish but the hysteria is ridiculous. Get over it, that's what happens when the media get over excited and try to tell us we're going to win the World Cup. Fat chance of that.

Jan

Now repaired the tumble drier!! making a grinding noise ..it was so loud you get used to it...but enough was enough :mad: stripped the back off, and out fell a whole load of felt and fluff :eek:

The felt was there to stop the drum rubbing on the side? metal to metal now:(

went upstairs and raided her wardrobe as you do in a crisis :D found the slimmest leather belt I could find..cut it in stips stuck it where the felt should have been..good as new now, don't even know it's running :D

What next...now in the mood !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good tip for the tumble dryer but does she know you've done that? Can you come and look at my washing machine next, you can hear it in the next street, lol.:D:D Sun is in and out today and a lot fresher than Thursday. Getting sorted slowly, had to stop for a rest when my joints started. It's weird it just flares up then I feel like I've hit a brick wall, maybe it is that Parathyroid thing, the symptoms certainly fit. I'll have a cup of coffee and back to it, only 2 days to go, wow!! I'm still trying to cram that kitchen sink into the case.:D:D

Jan

Have a great one ..pitty you jumped ship....... could have been a good p|ss up :D

:D

It certainly would have been.

Meant to say we have friends on board on your second week and by god they can swally :D,we have week in majorca with them first

Good tip for the tumble dryer but does she know you've done that? Can you come and look at my washing machine next, you can hear it in the next street, lol.

Jan

Told her last night about the belt :eek: did the trick though..it is now silent, she now wants to go shopping in Ipswich on Tuesday to get some more stuff for the holiday .

Tried repairing our noisy washing machine this time last year, but the bearings were sealed in...:mad: had no option but to buy one the day before our holiday. plumbed it in that evening so we had a washing machine to use when we got back after 2 weeks ho hum.

Days are flying bye now :D only 2 more working days left !!!

Told her last night about the belt :eek: did the trick though..it is now silent, she now wants to go shopping in Ipswich on Tuesday to get some more stuff for the holiday .

Tried repairing our noisy washing machine this time last year, but the bearings were sealed in...:mad: had no option but to buy one the day before our holiday. plumbed it in that evening so we had a washing machine to use when we got back after 2 weeks ho hum.

Days are flying bye now :D only 2 more working days left !!!

Look at my clock. 0 days and 21 hours!!! Yes! Must get on, busy, busy.:eek:

Jan

Just come home from seeing my Dad (& Mum) as it's fathers day.

Guess what? as I walked in the cases have miraculously appeared as by Magic.... Must be getting near now :)

Just been down to the airport to check in the cases and get the boarding cards for tomorrow. Nobody there, took 5 minutes!!:D:D

Jan

Where's Berwyn today? Has he gone on one of his secret trips?:D:D

Jan

Yes,

Just came back from Shropshire for 2 days. Lovely weather but wind still cold inland. Shrewsbury Carnival. very good it was too.

What were they doing against the Algerians. At least Wales lost to a decent team. 42 -9 to the All Blacks. :eek: I thought we'd have done better than that and lost by a closer score.

Berwyn

Yes,

Just came back from Shropshire for 2 days. Lovely weather but wind still cold inland. Shrewsbury Carnival. very good it was too.

What were they doing against the Algerians. At least Wales lost to a decent team. 42 -9 to the All Blacks. :eek: I thought we'd have done better than that and lost by a closer score.

Berwyn

Hi Berwyn,

Thought you'd gone away. Hope you had a nice weekend, it's been nice a sunny here with a few clouds but quite hot. Not long to go now, if I survive that long, lol. Shattered but getting there.:):)

Jan

Hi Berwyn,

Thought you'd gone away. Hope you had a nice weekend, it's been nice a sunny here with a few clouds but quite hot. Not long to go now, if I survive that long, lol. Shattered but getting there.:):)

Jan

Hi Jan,

Yes it was beautiful weather, but the wind was so cold still up off the river.

After all that gardening and dog shampooing you should be exhausted.

You deserve a holiday.

What's going on with all the football? England 2 draws, France lose to Mexico, Brazil only winning 2 -1 to N.Korea and today New Zealand and Italy 1 -1.

I don't follow it, but even I know some of these results are crazy.

Berwyn

Archived