New Posters Please!! :)

ekco

Hi Jan,

Welcome home. That went quickly. Hope you had a good time.

Berwyn

Hi Berwyn

Feels like we've been away for ages. It was 2 totally different holidays and was a good change to move location after a week. I don't think we would have liked to do a back to back cruise. Club Magic Life in Marmaris was the most beautiful setting I've ever see and it was like staying in a botanical garden, more later. What've you been up to? Nothing bad I hope?:D:D

Jan

I see I missed the summer then, doh!! I'm just doing my write up about the Celebration in Word. Come back and I've got a letter to go and have a nuclear scan on my parathyroid tomorrow, great!! I'll be in there for hours as they want to do a delayed scan as well. Hopefully I'll have time to come home for a bit inbetween. What a contrast, I've spent most of the last week hugging a Brazilian black gay dancer called Emerson with red hair (How are you daahling?). So funny, I'll have to find some pictures.

Jan

I see I missed the summer then, doh!! I'm just doing my write up about the Celebration in Word. Come back and I've got a letter to go and have a nuclear scan on my parathyroid tomorrow, great!! I'll be in there for hours as they want to do a delayed scan as well. Hopefully I'll have time to come home for a bit inbetween. What a contrast, I've spent most of the last week hugging a Brazilian black gay dancer called Emerson with red hair (How are you daahling?). So funny, I'll have to find some pictures.

Jan

Yes, it's been lovely till yesterday. :D we had a bit of rain but nothing much.

Lovely present for your return :( off to the scanner.

hopefully you'll be back in time to watch the football.

I actually watched some while you were away. Unfortunately most of it was the 2 last England matches.

Berwyn

We had it on the ship in the show lounge. All was going great watching England v Slovenia when the signal went after 30 minutes and we all had to listen to the commentary on 5 Live. That didn't go down well at all!!

The match against Germany was really bad though, the defence ran around like a team of 5 year olds all chasing the ball in a group. AND where were we going next? yes!! a predominantly German resort. Actually they didn't rub it in, they're quite civilized.

Jan

Yes, it was bad, at least it's got rid of all the English flags off the cars. they vanished overnight. :D

I was surprised at the Italians and Brazilians going out too though so early.

Berwyn

It was so funny in the show lounge, when the 4th goal went in all the football know it all's at the front got up together and walked out!! lol. You couldn't make it up.:D:D They'd all bagged their seats hours before as well.

Jan

It was so funny in the show lounge, when the 4th goal went in all the football know it all's at the front got up together and walked out!! lol. You couldn't make it up.:D:D They'd all bagged their seats hours before as well.

Jan

After all that big build up too. :D

Never mind there's always the Euro Championships. We're in the same group, there might be hope for us to beat them if they keep up that form.

Berwyn

P.S.

The British Grand Prix is on this weekend from Silverstone.

Now that's one sport where the English lads are right at the top. Leading the championship 1st and 2nd.

Berwyn

Didn't know it was on this weekend, I'm really out of the loop. Done 3 loads of washing and been to Morrisons but forgot most of what I went for, lol. Got to be at the hospital for 10.00am tomorrow, it never stops. Phew!! Just a 40th birthday present to buy before weekend and grandsons christening present for next week. Is that it?? I can't cope!! ;)

Jan

Hi Jan,

Was in bed and then work. How did the scan go?

Berwyn

Hi Berwyn

Got there for 10, then injection. Weird thing, I had to lie on a bed and then they put me under a white plate the size of a tea tray. They strapped me in so I couldn't move and brought this plate right down an inch away from my head. 5 minutes I had to lie still then another 5 straight after. After that they did a rotating scan and I had to lie still for another 20 minutes. Boring. They let me go home then for 3 hours then repeated the first 2 scans. Anyone claustrophic wouldn't like it one bit. I've had to keep away from small children and pregnant women for 24 hours due to the radiation. Thought I might glow green in the dark, lol. Bone scan on Monday. All this because of a kidney stone.:):) They just can't stop looking for the cause but I feel I've had too many x-rays now.

Jan

Hi Berwyn

Got there for 10, then injection. Weird thing, I had to lie on a bed and then they put me under a white plate the size of a tea tray. They strapped me in so I couldn't move and brought this plate right down an inch away from my head. 5 minutes I had to lie still then another 5 straight after. After that they did a rotating scan and I had to lie still for another 20 minutes. Boring. They let me go home then for 3 hours then repeated the first 2 scans. Anyone claustrophic wouldn't like it one bit. I've had to keep away from small children and pregnant women for 24 hours due to the radiation. Thought I might glow green in the dark, lol. Bone scan on Monday. All this because of a kidney stone.:):) They just can't stop looking for the cause but I feel I've had too many x-rays now.

Jan

Good God!!

I think they're trying to cure the problem by killing you off with the radiation.:D

DW would have gone crazy with having to go through that.

Berwyn

Hi Berwyn

Hoping the bone scan on Mondy is the end of it. I think because I'm outside the age range for kidney stones they're just looking for anything but to my mind they could have cut to the chase 2 years ago. Never mind. Finally finished 2 mornings of ironing, all I've got to do now is hang it all up. Hurray!! It's hard work going on holiday. Funny weather today, cloudy and hot and sunny all at the same time. Are you working this weekend?:):)

Jan

Hi Berwyn

Hoping the bone scan on Mondy is the end of it. I think because I'm outside the age range for kidney stones they're just looking for anything but to my mind they could have cut to the chase 2 years ago. Never mind. Finally finished 2 mornings of ironing, all I've got to do now is hang it all up. Hurray!! It's hard work going on holiday. Funny weather today, cloudy and hot and sunny all at the same time. Are you working this weekend?:):)

Jan

Ironing :eek::eek: never do any if I can get away with it.

Yes that's true, all that washing and sorting it out when you get back.

Yes, I've finally got a full weekend off. Finished this a.m. till Monday night.

weather's the same here too.

Berwyn

Ironing :eek::eek: never do any if I can get away with it.

Yes that's true, all that washing and sorting it out when you get back.

Yes, I've finally got a full weekend off. Finished this a.m. till Monday night.

weather's the same here too.

Berwyn

British Grand Prix this weekend then? Who's going to win? Perhaps they should ask Paul the Octopus then we could put a bet on and clean up, lol.:D

Jan

British Grand Prix this weekend then? Who's going to win? Perhaps they should ask Paul the Octopus then we could put a bet on and clean up, lol.:D

Jan

You shouldn't laugh, he's got 100% record so far. But if he picks the German to lose again they'll probably cook him for tea.

Berwyn

You shouldn't laugh, he's got 100% record so far. But if he picks the German to lose again they'll probably cook him for tea.

Berwyn

PS

Manny the psychic parakeet in Singapore says Holland is going to win the WC while Paul says Spain

Very smart. Her scrubbed up well for you.

Berwyn

All the photos were weird though. I do NOT have a large jaw, lol, and everyone seemed to have short stumpy legs and a big head. I don't know what lens he was using. There was a large scotman in front of us in a kilt who was well over 6ft tall yet on the photo he was all body and little legs. Did you like the Tesco suit? lol. I launched a surprise attack with the bow tie from my suitcase and a pair of cufflinks out of M&S luxury crackers. Ha, ha, ha. Ambushed.:D:D. I don't think we'd do it again though, it was mainly photo shots and a lot of backslapping for the crew doing their jobs. Funny though, I was surprised that the men made more of an effort than most of the women. Credit where it's due.:)

Yes, Paul says Spain to win. I was watching him on TV this morning all over the Uraguyan (how do you spell that?) box before slithering onto the German one. Could be a penalty shoot-out!! with Germany to win.:D:D

Very warm here but with black clouds and trying to rain.

Jan

All the photos were weird though. I do NOT have a large jaw, lol, and everyone seemed to have short stumpy legs and a big head. I don't know what lens he was using. There was a large scotman in front of us in a kilt who was well over 6ft tall yet on the photo he was all body and little legs. Did you like the Tesco suit? lol. I launched a surprise attack with the bow tie from my suitcase and a pair of cufflinks out of M&S luxury crackers. Ha, ha, ha. Ambushed.:D:D. I don't think we'd do it again though, it was mainly photo shots and a lot of backslapping for the crew doing their jobs. Funny though, I was surprised that the men made more of an effort than most of the women. Credit where it's due.:)

Yes, Paul says Spain to win. I was watching him on TV this morning all over the Uraguyan (how do you spell that?) box before slithering onto the German one. Could be a penalty shoot-out!! with Germany to win.:D:D

Very warm here but with black clouds and trying to rain.

Jan

The suit looks fine, you couldn't tell.

When he chose between Holland and Spain he was straight over the Spanish box.

Already started spitting with rain here, so it'll be with you before long. :D

Berwyn

Archived