Oceanview cabin on the Regatta?

Cinder Again

I've never sailed Oceania before, and I am wondering how the bathrooms are in the Oceanview cabins. Do they have tubs, or just showers? I couldn't tell from their website pics.

Are there any "must do's: aboard the Regatta? I must admit, it will be nice not to have to save room in my luggage for "formal attire!"

No tubs in the oceanview cabins, just showers. The bathrooms are admittedly small but very well designed so that I have never felt claustrophobic on them...but believe me, they are small.

Must do's? For us high atop the list is afternoon tea in Horizons, followed closely by 2-for-1 happy hour from 5-6.

All i know is we have a B-1 cabin. do they have tuns. My wife enjoys baths and if they do are they just "toy baths".

Most places offering 2 for 1 water down the bottles with exceptions of course. What 's your experience on straigt liquor on rocks drinks?

All i know is we have a B-1 cabin. do they have tuns. My wife enjoys baths and if they do are they just "toy baths".

Most places offering 2 for 1 water down the bottles with exceptions of course. What 's your experience on straigt liquor on rocks drinks?

Bath tubs on the small ships are only in PH & above...sorry no tubs in B Cat

On Marina they will be in all cabins except the insides

Drinks seem fine .. DH drinks his scotch neat

I've never sailed Oceania before, and I am wondering how the bathrooms are in the Oceanview cabins. Do they have tubs, or just showers? I couldn't tell from their website pics.

Are there any "must do's: aboard the Regatta? I must admit, it will be nice not to have to save room in my luggage for "formal attire!"

Just showers. We took our first Oceania cruise on the Regatta in April. You are going to love Oceania! :D

We did not have a tub so I can't comment on that. We did happy hour in the Martini Bar - the drinks are not watered down. But as you know not all bartenders are equal.

Quite a bit actually :D

If you're asking if the pours are generous or not you may find that certain bartenders are better than others, I found my favourites early and often.

What 's your experience on straigt liquor on rocks drinks?

I have never experienced a watered-down drink at happy hour on Oceania.

Eat the scones with clotted cream and strawberry jam at 4 PM tea in Horizons.

We returned in mid-May from our third Oceania cruise in two years, having never gone to tea on our previous two cruises because we are seldom back from our sightseeing between 4 and 5 PM and, if we are, we are at the pool lounging in our swimsuits. Several cruisemates told us we had to try the scones. They were soooo right!:)

Must-dos...

Like CintiPam, I loved the afternoon tea scones and clotted cream. Next, it may seem like an odd choice, but do try the half chicken in the main dining room....so good that I ordered it three or four times in 2 weeks.

Love Oceania. The Afternoon tea is fabulous. So is the 2-1 in the Horizon. They do not water down the drinks or us poor liquor. I drink scotch neat. Only showers in the veranda and deluxe ocean view. The small ships are wonderful. Can't wait to sail again.:)

The bathrooms on all these former Renaissance ships are definitely snug. I'm a plus size 20 and manage to shower O.K. What's tight is drying off afterwards! Have managed to bang an elbow or two doing that;)

Archived