*~~~LIVE from Oasis 7/17/2010~~~*

shhhh don't tell them that! we'll end up with a 100 person entourage! :)

That's what I am hoping for.....LOL!!!

This is my daughter's post, well when the deposit is made, it is an official booking.........

Daughter and I are booked on the Oasis, Dec 10, 2011!!!!!!!!!!

setsail ~~~~ Will try for review and pictures on Monday, but more likely on Tuesday. I took over 350 pictures so need to weed through them (usually delete more than half of the ones I am in :eek: ) and add comments.

So once all of you go on the Oasis and see what I have been talking about...book again Dec 10, 2011 (western). For those of you that already know the magic of her, well time to book again....Dec 10, 2011 seems like a good time!!;)

Hi Denice,

Really enjoyed your live post and look forward to your review and photos. I checked here a couple of times a day to see what you were doing. I felt like I was cruising with you. I would be a blast to cruise with you.

We leave in 90 days for the Oasis and can hardly wait.

Thanks again and safe trip home. Congrats on your new booking, that is AWESOME!!

Suz

setsail ~~~~ Will try for review and pictures on Monday, but more likely on Tuesday. I took over 350 pictures so need to weed through them (usually delete more than half of the ones I am in :eek: ) and add comments.

So once all of you go on the Oasis and see what I have been talking about...book again Dec 10, 2011 (western). For those of you that already know the magic of her, well time to book again....Dec 10, 2011 seems like a good time!!;)

I think it should be Allure of the Seas so you can tell us how they changed

the ship, I know they said it would be small ones but you never know.

That's what I am hoping for.....LOL!!!

This is my daughter's post, well when the deposit is made, it is an official booking.........

Daughter and I are booked on the Oasis, Dec 10, 2011!!!!!!!!!!

Wish I could do a mother/daughter with u.......:(

That would such a great time and I would of joined you in minute but we are cruising on the Rhine and will be in Europe during that week. Well there will be other cruises and I will be on the look out for you my friend.

Denice never asked where are you taking the train to? besides home LOL.

That would such a great time and I would of joined you in minute but we are cruising on the Rhine and will be in Europe during that week. Well there will be other cruises and I will be on the look out for you my friend.

The Rhine in Dec, now that will be COLD:eek:

I am one of those lurkers. :eek: I loved all your excitement, info, and enthusiam. I will be on the wonderful Oasis the end of Oct. We are a group of ten. We all have C1 balconys. I was almost in tears reading your last live post from the Oasis. :( But it only takes me closer to my cruise.:p

I loved every minute of your cruise, I know I will love every minute of mine.

Thanks again

Irene

Hi Denice, just watched the Oasis leave port, what a sight, can't wait for us to be on it.

I do have a question, our balcony is on the Port Side, will we see anything when in the various ports? or is that the wrong side to be on?

Thanks again your enthusiasm is contagious.

Suz

:), I have just read thru your posts, and wanted to thank you for the wonderful day to day reports while sailing on the Oasis. We were on the Oasis in April. It was pure joy reading and experiencing all the excitement you brought to your posts. Thanks again, for a wonderful job!

Dec 10, 2011...hmmm...now the wheels are turning. We're scheduled to do a land trip to Australia in November, but there are some things up in the air with that right now. Maybe I'll bring my mom and her and I can join you and your daughter.

i just went onto RCC I WANT TO GO..ITS GOING TO LABADEEEEEEEE

I know...labadee!! My favorite port!! Well Shari it is a ways off...start saving...we would have a ball!! (the girls would too!!)

Hey my friend! The Rhine!! Wow!!! Have a great time!!! (like you wouldn't). Well I will be posting LIVE from my next cruise too....so when you get back you can read it and it will be like you were almost there with me!!:D

I took that train home. What a pain and it was rocking worse than a ship can!!! It was 15 hours, then 1 1/2 hour ride home. Got in 30 minutes ago, made coffee, and look where I am!!!!:confused: But I am home, and I am happy about that!!! Please keep in touch!!

Denice I'm not the only one totally depressed am I?!???? It was a great cruise and it was a pleasure meeting you and sharing my cruise with you and the rest of the "Oh Hey its Us" gang!

It was great meeting you and your family!! Being one of the "tingly" sisters was a treat!! I am sooooo happy to be home, but soooooo sad to have left the Oasis. Depression is setting in! Hope we can sail again some time!!

Dec 10, 2011...hmmm...now the wheels are turning. We're scheduled to do a land trip to Australia in November, but there are some things up in the air with that right now. Maybe I'll bring my mom and her and I can join you and your daughter.

Now that's an idea!!!!!:D

:), I have just read thru your posts, and wanted to thank you for the wonderful day to day reports while sailing on the Oasis. We were on the Oasis in April. It was pure joy reading and experiencing all the excitement you brought to your posts. Thanks again, for a wonderful job!

Ty!

Archived