*~~~LIVE from Oasis 7/17/2010~~~*

Hi Denice, just watched the Oasis leave port, what a sight, can't wait for us to be on it.

I do have a question, our balcony is on the Port Side, will we see anything when in the various ports? or is that the wrong side to be on?

Thanks again your enthusiasm is contagious.

Suz

We were on port side...saw nothing..but didn't care.:D

I love that this thread is continuing!

Denise, you brought a lot of joy to this group. Thank you so much for not only a 'live' thread, but for spreading happiness.

Warning: The days right after leaving the Oasis are the toughest. You'll want to get up and go to the Park Cafe for a bagel or maybe the Solarium Bistro for some yogurt. And when you realize there are no shows or entertainment on the schedule, it's a bit of a bummer. The SeaPass - so indispensable for a week - can even be tossed aside on a dresser.

So sad, but I promise it'll get better, and the only cure is planning for your next OA cruise - which I see you are already doing! ;)

dzboss1

I loved reading your live posts. I have never seen such energy and enthusiasm in a written report. Your positive outlook on life is contagious! My wife and I were on Oasis in May and we are returning very soon. We had not planned a return visit until Allure next spring but we just could not resist being back on Oasis. We too loved everything about the ship.

Look forward to your photos!

Hi Denice,

Really enjoyed your live post and look forward to your review and photos. I checked here a couple of times a day to see what you were doing. I felt like I was cruising with you. I would be a blast to cruise with you.

We leave in 90 days for the Oasis and can hardly wait.

Thanks again and safe trip home. Congrats on your new booking, that is AWESOME!!

Suz

90 days? didn't realize it's that far! we'll be sailing with you. guess it seems closer because I have the FOS in 35 days and it's breaking up the 90 day wait.

LIVE from the train!!!! :D

Ok, I first have to share with my "friends" that when I talked to my daughter this morning she told me she has on hold......Oasis, Dec 10, 2011.

OH MY GOD WE ARE CRUISING ON ALLURE ON DEC 11, 2011!!!!!!!! I'll miss you by 1 day!! :eek::eek::eek::eek::D

dzboss1

I loved reading your live posts. I have never seen such energy and enthusiasm in a written report. Your positive outlook on life is contagious! My wife and I were on Oasis in May and we are returning very soon. We had not planned a return visit until Allure next spring but we just could not resist being back on Oasis. We too loved everything about the ship.

Where in Phila do you live???We were originally from Phila, retired now in FLA for 18 years....Tobyhilda

Hi,

Just wanted to say it was a pleasure meeting you and your husband on the ship. (It was that Massachusetts bond that got us started!)

This was quite a thread you had going. I had no idea!

It's a small world, so hopefully our paths will cross again. I promise that next time I follow one of your threads, I will say hello, and not just lurk.

Take care-

Steve :)

I started a thread with pictures only.......still doing them...will take an hour so plz don't comment till they are done because I will not see your posts.....

Can't wait.....please redirect us....my whole group was following you all week!! Thanks

Hi,

Just wanted to say it was a pleasure meeting you and your husband on the ship. (It was that Massachusetts bond that got us started!)

It's a small world, so hopefully our paths will cross again. I promise that next time I follow one of your threads, I will say hello, and not just lurk.

Take care-

Is this Steve originally from Phila, Bensalen office???Tobyhilda

Hi,

Take care-

OMG!!!!! Steve!!! I am soooo happy to hear from you!!! It was so wonderful meeting you that day at the pool, and so much fun bumping into you time and time again! I was sorry we never got to say goodby!!!You are an awesome guy and I enjoyed all our chats!! Hey, daughter and I are booked on her 12/10/2011...maybe you need a vacation that week!!!

dzboss1

Ty...go take a peak....

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1242619

All I have to say after reading 21 pages plus your picture post is THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We are on Oasis in November and your daily postings and pictures makes me wish it was sooner. Now we are REALLY looking forward to sailing her.

Thank you again for a great review!

Nope. I am Diamond plus and I wasn't allowed...suites only.

Is the the priority boarding area for junior suites, too? That would be awesome.

When we sailed on Mariner out of San Pedro in 2009, the priority boarding area for D/D+ and suites was a section of folding chairs set off to the side of the main room, but closer to the doors to enter the gangway to the ship.

All I have to say after reading 21 pages plus your picture post is THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We are on Oasis in November and your daily postings and pictures makes me wish it was sooner. Now we are REALLY looking forward to sailing her.

Thank you again for a great review!

Ty! You will have the time of your life!! I exaggerated nothing!:D

Is the the priority boarding area for junior suites, too? That would be awesome.

When we sailed on Mariner out of San Pedro in 2009, the priority boarding area for D/D+ and suites was a section of folding chairs set off to the side of the main room, but closer to the doors to enter the gangway to the ship.

I was in the Diamond plus area, which was right next to the suites area, but they would not let me go there. It was right near the gangway and I was the 4th or 5th person on the ship because we were the only ones at that time in the diamond plus section, and only a few in the suite area and when it came time to board, they said both sections could board. I walk fast;)

Ty! You will have the time of your life!! I exaggerated nothing!:D

I just checked the rates for the Dec 10, 2011 sailing and they are great. May just try to get on that sailing. Again, thanks for a great review.

I just checked the rates for the Dec 10, 2011 sailing and they are great. May just try to get on that sailing. Again, thanks for a great review.

YW!! Ya, we thought the prices were pretty good too!

Archived