Your Exciting Deals for Tuesday:

C 2 C

... live without the internet?

Glad to hear you are up and running again, Elena. I can see you are very organized, ready at 5:55 am when necessary. But how did you even figure out you could only log on between 2 and 3 am??? I am duly impressed.

Cheers, all.

--May

... live without the internet?

Glad to hear you are up and running again, Elena. I can see you are very organized, ready at 5:55 am when necessary. But how did you even figure out you could only log on between 2 and 3 am??? I am duly impressed.

Cheers, all.

--May

Just doggedly determined. I was trying to log in every 15 minutes from 10 pm the night before.

I don't EVER want to live without the internet. :rolleyes:

As of right now there are NO exciting deals posted. The PDF says "check back tomorrow." I wonder what is going on?

Here's the link:

http://www.creative.rccl.com/sales/exciting_deals/XcitingDeals_cel_tues.pdf

Anne Maria

Anna Maria,

Link is working now and is showing 5 pages of offers with 2nd Guest for 50%:D

There are five pages of deals tomorrow, 2nd guest at 1/2 price:

Constellation Barcelona 10/16 & 10/23 & 10/30

Millennium San Juan 10/22 & 11/12

Mercury Baltimore 10/29

Summit 10/24 repo and 11/6 San Juan

Century 11/8 & 11/13 & 11/18 & 11/27 & 12/2

Solstice 10/24

I would've done the same thing (checking every 15 mins.). I wonder why I didn't realize!

I hope everybody's internet has been working great lately.

I have decided not to log into Cruise Critic dot com at home. I am often tempted to click on recommended links, and on more than one occasion, I've been besieged (I think that's the right word) with pesky pop-ups that require me to do a deep cleaning, in safe mode, with anti-malware software before I can go anyplace on line. I hope it never happens to any of you! Not sure why I'm so suscpetible, but if going to the library a few times a week helps me avoid the onslaught, it's worth it. It's become kind of an accomplishment to break my daily addiciton to cruise critic dot com!

--May

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Is there a fixed time when the deals are typically posted? I clicked on the link and it looks like they still have the one from this past Tuesday.

Thanks!

Check the link tomorrow...sometime mid morning or in the afternoon.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
So, are the Tues deals still out there. Have they lost their value and attraction? Can you sign up to get them emails to you or must you log in to see them? Thanks,

Just click HERE every Thursday afternoon. They are usually up for the following week.

So, are the Tues deals still out there. Have they lost their value and attraction? Can you sign up to get them emails to you or must you log in to see them? Thanks,

Hi, they are still there. Here is a link. I keep it on one of my favorite

keys and look each week to see what is offered.

http://www.creative.rccl.com/Sales/Exciting_Deals/XcitingDeals_cel_tues.pdf

We used the Tuesday deals on Tuesday, June 14 to book a cruise on the Summit to Bermuda departing on July 3. We think we got a really good deal. Normally book a balcony and got a CC balcony for less than we normally pay for a balcony. So yes, they are still there and worked for us. David

• 3 months later...

Celebrity's deals are posted early this week but limited to two sailings on Summit.

Effective: Tuesday, 10/18/2011 • New Individual Bookings Only

Online Booking Tools: 9:00 AM – 11:59 PM EST • Reservations Dept.: 9:00 AM – 11:00 PM EST

The Exciting Deals rate program is valid for new bookings only, is not combinable with any other offer or promotion and does not count towards tour conductor credits. Prices are per person, cruise only, based on double occupancy, in U.S. or Canadian dollars as noted. This offer is based on stateroom availability and may be withdrawn without notice. Governmental departure taxes and fees are additional. Certain restrictions may apply. ©2011 Celebrity Cruises Inc.

e citing deals

SHIP

CELEBRITY SUMMIT®

Itinerary

7-NIGHT SOUTHERN

CARIBBEAN CRUISE

Departure Port

SAN JUAN

Sail Date

10/29/11

11/19/11

Archived