Recommended Dishes

Travel luv

Goat Cheese Souffle and Coconut Cream Brule are fabulous!!!

Also, need information on where to find chocolate croissants on the Solstice - on Infinity and Millie I could find them at the Cova Cafe in the morning - help, am leaving on Sep 5th on the Solstice and need to know where to go - maybe the Bistro on 5? Surely some fellow chocolholic can answer this question? Thanks in advance for any help with this!:rolleyes:

yes, it is called cappuccino. It is a soup, very good soup!

I had thato one. loved the chicken with the banana inside.. frogs legs were good-- prefer the starters to the mains but never had anything i hated

The rack of lamb was to die for. The lamb shank was horrible. A dried out smoked turkey leg at the fair would have been more tender.:eek: I was not the only one complaining.

You're right about the rack of lamb, it was excellent. Funny though, my wife had the lamb shank and raved about it. Personal preference, I guess.

I would also add, anything from the bruch buffet was out of this world, and the lobster tail was my favorite.

Also' date=' need information on where to find chocolate croissants on the Solstice - on Infinity and Millie I could find them at the Cova Cafe in the morning - help, am leaving on Sep 5th on the Solstice and need to know where to go - maybe the Bistro on 5?[/quote']

Them at Cafe Al Bacio on the Solstice Class ships...

My favorites is: Tournedos Rossini ["Celebrity's Signature"]: pan-seared medallions of beef tenderloin, topped with foie gras, morel mushrooms, pearl onions, and black truffle ragout, served with roasted potatoes, sauteed haricots verts, burgundy braised shallots, and sauce perigourdine

The mushroom cappuccino is good too

Why do waffles always appear on the Celebrity "favorite foods"? Do they make them in some special way? I'll have to try them just to see what all the fuss is about :)

Also - this is a little off topic, but... people say you can order MDR dishes if you're dining in Blu. But how do you know what's going to be on the MDR menu each night?

The MDR menus are posted in front of the dining rooms during the day. You can look at them there.

When you try the waffles don't take any that have been sitting, ask for yours right off the waffle iron and tell them crispy. They are so good! I never eat waffles anywhere else.

Archived